Juventus and European Away Games? (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Mmmmm i dont know,
IMO Barcelona dont have a good defence, and juve have enough attacking ability to break that defence not only 1 or 2 times. The same thing i say for barca.If saviola is on his day, the juve defense will have a very tough day.
If evrything goes as predicted, both teams will have a lot of chances to score, but at the end juve will win =), i hope.
IN Camp Nou, i dont know what will happen, juve must play concecntrated from now on, if they want to beat barca.
They will be a very though opponent.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

no, fist beat barca 1-0 in turin, then defend for 0-0 in nou camp
i was just kidding, no one understood me...

guess i'll never be like sensi. or not?... f**k, what's that roma's man last name????:down:

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
Guys, let's face reality i.e. we Must win in turin cause going to Spain without a win in Italy will end our season in europe cause i can't see us winning or even drawing with Barcelona away . therefore we must get a v good result in the Delle Alpi.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
Guys, let's face reality i.e. we Must win in turin cause going to Spain without a win in Italy will end our season in europe cause i can't see us winning or even drawing with Barcelona away . therefore we must get a v good result in the Delle Alpi.
very well thought indeed :eek: ;)

-Kinas-

Apr 13, 2003
a 1-1 draw at home..

we need to score at nou camp..

not 1.. but 2...

cos i believe we'll concede maybe 1 or even 2 goals...

1-2 or 2-2..

and we can meet Real in the semis!

=)

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
we already know we can beat barca....barca has nothing in nou camp currently...they were beaten by depor.........and yesterday they fight each other....

So our trip to Spain is NOT A MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by my_hitzJUVE ] ++
we already know we can beat barca....barca has nothing in nou camp currently...they were beaten by depor.........and yesterday they fight each other....

yeah!! just as all juve away matches...

Feb 27, 2003
i really think we can win in barcelona. if we make a solid defence and midfield like in the italy game then i dont think theyll even score. we are the best defensive team in the world lets not forget that. and THE GOD "BUFFON" LOL.....is really hard to score on him. what i mean is that im sure we can win. and i really think that we shuold make the 1st goal 1 - 0 and then defend the rest of the game. or maybe if we score to early in the game which is possible....then go for a 2 0. anyways hehehe lets see what happens

-Kinas-

Apr 13, 2003
i may be pessimistic..

but a clean sheet is out of my options..

defending will make us more susceptible to mistakes..

if we get the first goal.. we can play counter attacking..

if we really lead 2-0.. which is very difficult... we should play centenaccio...

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by alex delpiero ] ++
i really think we can win in barcelona. if we make a solid defence and midfield like in the italy game then i dont think theyll even score. we are the best defensive team in the world lets not forget that. and THE GOD "BUFFON" LOL.....is really hard to score on him. what i mean is that im sure we can win. and i really think that we shuold make the 1st goal 1 - 0 and then defend the rest of the game. or maybe if we score to early in the game which is possible....then go for a 2 0. anyways hehehe lets see what happens
:rolleyes:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

and juve's has?!! :rolleyes:
Our defence is by no means a good one on paper, and I dunno what does it, but we just don't give up many goals in the CL. We just don't.

Look at our Champions League matches bar the Man U ones.

Feyenoord-Juventus 1-1
Juventus-Dinamo Kiev 5-0
Juventus-Newcastle 2-0
Newcastle-Juventus 1-0
Juventus-Feyenoord 2-0
Dinamo Kiev-Juventus 1-2
Juventus-Basle 4-0
Deportivo la Coruna-Juventus 2-2
Juventus-Deportivo la Coruna 3-2
Basle-Juventus 2-1

The only times that we have conceded more than a single goal have been away to Depor (acceptable IMO), at home to Depor (Barca conceded four to them in their corresponding fixture in La Liga) and away to Basle which was a match that meant nothing.

Ferrara and Montero may not be world class defenders, and they definetely lack pace, but they know how to defend, and Buffon is IMO the best goalkeeper in the world.

Barcelona have Puyol (probably their only good defender) and Frank De Boer who IMO can't stand up to an on form Del Piero, Trezeguet, or Di Vaio, plus Bonano, who is very shaky.

We can beat Barca in the Camp Nou. We can beat anyone anywhere. FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

Ferrara and Montero may not be world class defenders, and they definetely lack pace, but they know how to defend, and Buffon is IMO the best goalkeeper in the world.

Barcelona have Puyol (probably their only good defender) and Frank De Boer who IMO can't stand up to an on form Del Piero, Trezeguet, or Di Vaio, plus Bonano, who is very shaky.

We can beat Barca in the Camp Nou. We can beat anyone anywhere. FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!
agree......:D

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by my_hitzJUVE ] ++

We are able to win all games...no game is a mission impossible I think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)