juventus all time-11 (9 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
See, what did I tell ya, Sivori is SO brilliant, this guy has two of him in his team:

Fabio Vergnano - La Stampa
La formazione dei 110 anni: Buffon, Gentile Parola, Scirea Cabrini, Tardelli, Sivori, Charles, Platini, Sivori, Zidane.

And all of this experts disagree with your big error to exclude Sivori ;) Because almost EVERY team they listed have Sivori in them. Not much a disagreement when it comes to him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
See, what did I tell ya, Sivori is SO brilliant, this guy has two of him in his team:

Fabio Vergnano - La Stampa
La formazione dei 110 anni: Buffon, Gentile Parola, Scirea Cabrini, Tardelli, Sivori, Charles, Platini, Sivori, Zidane.

And all of this experts disagree with your big error to exclude Sivori ;) Because almost EVERY team they listed have Sivori in them. Not much a disagreement when it comes to him.
I know man, I read the list. I'll still stick to Bettega - he was born and raised in Torino, played for us all his career (except the US part), was the manager etc. The man is bianconero through and through.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
it's a god damn conspiracy, stupid neg reps every other day, could a mod pm me the culprit please :)
Deal with it or perhaps disable rep?.Btw no it wasen't me before you make accusations and also what could you do if a mod told you who it was?.Neg rep them back I'm guessing so sleak of you m8.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Deal with it or perhaps disable rep?.Btw no it wasen't me before you make accusations and also what could you do if a mod told you who it was?.Neg rep them back I'm guessing so sleak of you m8.
why would i think its you? unless you have a problem with me? its the fact im getting neg reps for semi joking comments all of a sudden with similar comments. oh yeah neg rep them back oh thats like so cool. I would just like to know who's a pathetic kid with no sense of humour.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
why would i think its you? unless you have a problem with me? its the fact im getting neg reps for semi joking comments all of a sudden with similar comments. oh yeah neg rep them back oh thats like so cool. I would just like to know who's a pathetic kid with no sense of humour.
Paronia already.

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
I forgot one thing. In that line-up Sivori would be competing with Del Piero. Bettega is a centreforward, so he would be competing with Charles.

Maybe it is a mistake not to pick Sivori or Charles but I think my line-up considering the attack was pretty balanced though, one player from each golden era of Juve - Boniperti from 50s, Bettega 70s-80s, Del Piero 90s-2K.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
------------Buffon-------------
Ferrara - Scirea - Gentile - Cabrini
--Tardelli - Furino - Boniperti
------------Platini----------
------Del Piero - Charles-------

Substitutes:
Zoff
Cuccuredu
Deschamps
Platini
Bettega
Pessotto
Zidane

Manager: Lippi

My preference though, Sivori and Nedved can be present in some of your lists
Conte, Baggio, Vialli and co should be in there as well, but there are a lot of players who you can choose from.

But I prefer Buffon over Zoff though.
Just realised that I put 2 X Platini in the list, lol. Man my intelligence is really degrading, must be because of what I been through these 2 years.

Replace Sivori in the substitutes with Platini and my list is complete

honestly how the f*ck is it possible to get a neg rep from a post made nearly 3 years and was semi joking. F*cking grow up and at least sign ur name when you rep someone, f*cking pussy
lol dude about your negative rep, just lol, especially when you made a post 3 yrs later

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Necro bump.

Following on from Wenger's 20 years at Arsenal and the idea of picking his best XI from that period, I've put together a selection of the best Juve players from the last 20 years (1996/97 - 2016/17). Choose an XI.

Goalkeepers
Gianluigi Buffon
Angelo Peruzzi
Edwin van der Sar

Defenders
Andrea Barzagli
Alessandro Birindelli
Leonardo Bonucci
Fabio Cannavaro
Giorgio Chiellini
Ciro Ferrara
Mark Iuliano
Stephan Lichtsteiner
Paolo Montero
Gianluca Pessotto
Lilian Thuram
Moreno Torricelli
Gianluca Zambrotta

Midfielders
Mauro Camoranesi
Antonio Conte
Edgar Davids
Didier Deschamps
Angelo Di Livio
Claudio Marchisio
Pavel Nedved
Andrea Pirlo
Paul Pogba
Alessio Tacchinardi
Arturo Vidal
Zinedine Zidane

Forwards
Alessandro Del Piero
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Filippo Inzaghi
Carlos Tevez
David Trezeguet

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
:strong:

Cannavaro Bonucci Chiellini

Camoranesi Conte Pirlo Nedved Alex Sandro

Trezeguet Del Piero​

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Necro bump.

Following on from Wenger's 20 years at Arsenal and the idea of picking his best XI from that period, I've put together a selection of the best Juve players from the last 20 years (1996/97 - 2016/17). Choose an XI.

Goalkeepers
Gianluigi Buffon
Angelo Peruzzi
Edwin van der Sar

Defenders
Andrea Barzagli
Alessandro Birindelli
Leonardo Bonucci
Fabio Cannavaro
Giorgio Chiellini
Ciro Ferrara
Mark Iuliano
Stephan Lichtsteiner
Paolo Montero
Gianluca Pessotto
Lilian Thuram
Moreno Torricelli
Gianluca Zambrotta

Midfielders
Mauro Camoranesi
Antonio Conte
Edgar Davids
Didier Deschamps
Angelo Di Livio
Claudio Marchisio
Pavel Nedved
Andrea Pirlo
Paul Pogba
Alessio Tacchinardi
Arturo Vidal
Zinedine Zidane

Forwards
Alessandro Del Piero
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Filippo Inzaghi
Carlos Tevez
David Trezeguet
Do you mean "best" as in for their time at Juventus or generally best players who played for Juventus?

Because if it's just for Juventus play time, then for example Ibrahimovic should not be included in my opinion. He played 2 seasons and didn't do anything spectacular nor was he one of the most important players for Juventus at that time. Tevez is a similar case but at least there's no doubt that he was our best player in his short Juventus career.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Come on piotrr, Ibra was great first season, young but easily chosen best foreign player and top few best of that season.

And someone like Conte was a very useful warrior who served for ages, but no way he should be in an eleven before Vidal and Pogba.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Voller pls,

One good season doesn't get you into my best of 20 years squad.

Dybala should be included too if that's what is enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)