Juventus after Luis Jimenez (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
i think juve should buy him and loan him to parma...
parma is sooooo good with talents... and then juve should bring him to back to turin at the age of 22..!!!!
brighi is/was a great talent. though its not parma's fault he faded. its himself and moggi's ugly tactics.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
not quite that. he said loan him to parma or lazio, not modena or ascona. if he gets to play there he may become great. and if he wont be needed by juve he can be used in some swap deal.
If he gets to play there, he may become great. That's two big "if's" there. Why not take it down to one? Keep him here, and he may become great. See, that's only one "if", sounds a lot better to me.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Chileno ] ++
yep , juventus is a perfect place and enviremente to mature and grow to become a good player
Not really. I mean, the only reason that keeping him is better is that we can garuntee him playing time, if he stays here. However, if we loan him out, then he may languish on the bench and be wasted. Of course, the same thing is more than likely to happen here, but at least we'd have control over it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Chileno ] ++
what other teams are interested in him other than United and Real?
I heard that Lazio was sniffing around, but for some reason I think Bayern Munich could be after him.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Maybe not until after Euro 2004. There's no telling when we will, or if we will, confirm that a deal has been struck. The summer transfer market is a long one, and we won't know for sure who we've signed until the deadline for transfers is met.

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
If he is such a great talent, well I think we should keep him. Sometimes Juve are just too quick in judging players. If juve wants to loan him, imo it is better to loan players either to Bologna or Brescia (Imo Mazzone and De Biasi are good in handling new players).

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by desireless ] ++
If he is such a great talent, well I think we should keep him. Sometimes Juve are just too quick in judging players. If juve wants to loan him, imo it is better to loan players either to Bologna or Brescia (Imo Mazzone and De Biasi are good in handling new players).
yepp.. bologna that made brighi one of the biggist talents in italy, then he got loan by parma, and sucked there, now at brescia he is doing well, moggi said that he will bring him back 2 juve after euro 2004!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Tevez a loser?!?! He could be a fantastic player. That was a rather strange comment, almost like you have never even seen Tevez play.

Chileno

May 4, 2004
I have seen him, he did nothing in the preolimpics here in my country, so don't ever think I have never seen him play, he isn't that great they make him out to be ok...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)