Juventus after Luis Jimenez (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
If we want him we can get him ahead of Real and Manyoo, since we have good relations with Ternana. We signed Mico from them, didnt we?

OP
Boudz

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    how about modena's kamara? they say he is the next henry, which i doubt cos henry is one of a kind.

Jul 28, 2002
    dont need a henry esque like player, we have miccoli......but we could do with a young wonderkid who we could loan out to a serie team ,then bring back when neddy gets on abit more.....hmmmmmmmm diego...d'ale, get someone likadat, then loan em until neddy gets a bit too old..in couple of years or so.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    To tell you the truth, I've lost sight of him since a while ago. I can't follow SerieB closely over here anymore either.

Has anyone here seen him play recently? What impression did he make on you?

Chileno

May 4, 2004
    well he isn't Argentine he is Chilean like me!!! And I had the chance to see him play here agianst Peru vrs Chile in a friendly match and he just awed everyone who watched. He will difinently be asked to play against Venezuela 1 of may so be seing into that. Any questions or if you want more info on Luis Jiménez just email me at [email protected].

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)