Juventus 91st Best Team In World :( (1 Viewer)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventus 91st Best Team In World :(

Inter may have won the Scudetto for a third year in succession, but according to the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS), they are only the second best team in Italy.

The IFFHS conducted a complex study of statistics and other calculations for the period June 2007 to May 2008 to find out who were the top 100 teams in world football.

Manchester United were ranked first, with Argentine-giants Boca Juniors in second, and Chelsea in third.

The highest ranked Italian team is Roma down in seventh, while Inter, despite lifting the Scudetto could only manage 10th.

AC Milan are in 17th position, below Fiorentina in 13th, Sampdoria are 55th, Lazio 64th, and somewhat surprisingly Juventus only just break into the top 100 in 91st place.
:howler:

Fucktards.

Aug 28, 2007
I have a Meelan fan beside me, he's also pissed off but not like me, I just want to light a big cigar like the size of a microphone and stubb it right in the foreheads of the guys that made these ratings one after the other like they were getting the holy communion. These guys are complete assholes-lets make them hear it-why dont we all go to goal.com and register our discontent-lets see the models they used, I sense a conspiracy.

Mr. Anonymous

Look up & you'll see me
Jan 10, 2008
who cares about these rankings?
just another way to fill the papers
they only ran out of ideas to make up transfer rumors
I don't think anyone really cares where Juve finished in the rankings...it just seem as if there are a whole whack of teams that finished above Juve they shouldn't have.

I guess it can be view as a little disrespectful. I think their formula is messed.:spliff:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't think anyone really cares where Juve finished in the rankings...it just seem as if there are a whole whack of teams that finished above Juve they shouldn't have.

I guess it can be view as a little disrespectful. I think their formula is messed.:spliff:
Time to change your sig. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)