Juventus Team :

Belardi

Sahliamidzic Legrottaglie Chiellini Molinaro

Camoranesi Nocerino Zanetti Oliveira Nedved

Palladino

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    :yawn: These links are crap. They just load and load and load but nothing happens. Thanx for effort anyway but a still meaningless match.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
    I quite enjoyed watching this yesterday, though obviously it was only going to be little more than a training match. I was only surprised by 2 things. The first was seeing Nicola Legrottaglie make his dramatic bicycle kick which gave us our 3'rd goal...any goal scored is a welcome bonus, but I wish he showed more talent for doing the job he is paid for, defending! Secondly, seeing for the 1'st time our 20 year old primavera forward Bottone who played the whole 2'nd 45 & made some nice moves apart from scoring his injury time goal. Let's hope he is given the chance to develop with us & isn't sacrificed on the altar of importing some expensive "ready made" star!
    What didn't surprise me was Palladino's irritating talent for showing real class 1 minute & looking worse than ordinary the next. Nedved, we know about. He now needs that extra second which makes him that shade less effective, but the skills are still there, & Camoranesi was showing he's on his way back. The 1 worrying point, between the 9th & 11th minutes were 2 excellent scoring chances created by Biellese, & if Santoro had been a better finisher, then we'd have suffered the indignity of allowing even a 4th division side to open our defence & score!
    All in all, not a bad day, & likewise not a bad new shirt even if I still say I've never seen better for my taste than the Danone & Sony shirts of the 1990's!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)