Juventus 3rd shirt (3 Viewers)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Filip D. ] ++
Without the black background it will look like this:

I think it's better.
very smart!! i meant how would it look on the home and away without the black background.

okay fine, i'll do it myself!

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Okay you guys, here are the edited Fastweb logos without the black background.

Well obviously they cant be seen well. Now we know why they had those black borders. Seems pretty nice though without it.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
this is terrible. the black backround is a must, especially in the pink shirt. but in the 3rd shirt (if it realy is the 3rd shirt), it's better without the black background

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
I have a question: Why doest fastweb always have to a black background behinf theletters??? Cant they just place the letters on the shirt? The black box looks terrible on the pink ones IMO, and on this one too :groan:
how would yellow letters looks in pink background. worse then yellow numbers on home shirt. it's not the color that's bad, logo sucks itself. btw, pink jerseys are cool. very comfortable. something i didn't expect from nike.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
this is terrible. the black backround is a must, especially in the pink shirt. but in the 3rd shirt (if it realy is the 3rd shirt), it's better without the black background
Yes I agree, the Fastweb logo is almost invisible without background, specially on pink.
No sponsor will agree for sth like that, invisible logo.

About black shirt: I must be blind, cause I dont see any difference between with and without background :confused:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
well that explains why you don't see a difference between the logo with black backround and the logo without black backround
Yes, that's why.

But I have no idea, why I see black colour :confused:

btw: what colour is there?

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
Its black.. I can't see any difference in colours between the logo background and the shirt's colour.. not with the one I have..

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
omfg did anyone see the kappa 3rd shirt?? NOTHING and I mean NOTHING could beat the kappa 3rd shirt.

in fact even all our kappa jerseys were KOOL!!

i miss kappa :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)