Juventus 2016/2017 stats (2 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Unfortunately for Mandzukic, an assist is counted only if noone touches the ball between the pass and the goal. In both cases, against Barca and Pescara, an opponent got a (slight) touch of the ball before it reached Dybala (Barca) or Higuain (Pescara).
Initially I gave Mandzu the assists, but then I saw that neither UEFA, nor the sites I consult (whoscored, espn) gave Mandzukic the assist.
Well that sucks. Especially for the Barcelona one, he created the goal with his run&pass

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #24
    Pescara was obvious deflection, but Barca too? Looked like clear assist...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    Indeed, and that's why I wondered why didn't they give the assist to Mario. I waited a little, thinking that they probably forgot to do it. But after I saw that neither UEFA, nor the other sites, give the assist I looked at the replays myself. It's not easy to notice, but the ball hits the heel of the Barca player and (fortunately for Juve) changes direction.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Higuain playing 300 more minutes than 2nd place so far. And 2nd place is somehow Khedira.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    So Goal+Assists in UCL
    6 G+A: Alves
    5 G+A: Higuain
    4 G+A: Dybala, Pjanic
    2 G+A: Cuadrado, Marchisio
    1 G+A: Bonucci, Mandzukic, Rugani, Pjaca, Chiellini, Alex Sandro

:beppe: is a genius

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    9 out of those 12 were signed the last 2 summers

#vidal&pogbamoney
    Not too belittle Marrota's achievement, but this is a pointless stat :D

I mean we literally replaced every attacker & CM bar Marchisio during those two summers, if anyone scores it's gonna be the new guys mostly, for better or for worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)