Zebina_______________________Zambrotta |
_____________Tacchi/Blasi_______________V

Olivera_________Emerson
______________________<Nedved

________Trez/Zlatan__Del Piero/Zlatan

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
To use that formation regularly could be suicidal, as you have only one middfield, Emerson, with stopagge power and our lateral defenders, like Zambro are atack oriented, but not very good at defense.

I will like a more balanced aproach, with the choice of variants, depending of the game in question.

In a typical 4-4-2 :

Buffon

Thuram-------montero------cannavaro------zambro

olivera/camo---Appiah/blasi------emerson------- Nedved

DP---------------Trez/zlatan

In a formation 3-5-2 :

Buffon

Thuram------montero-------cannavaro

zambro-----appiah--------emerson------blasi/kapo-----nedved

DP--------------Trez/zlatan

I think Capello is still in a phase of searching with the players but in two weeks more we will have more or less the face of the regular team, that dont think will be the same we use for Djungarden games.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
or this... 4-3-2-1

-------------Buffon
--------Thuram-Cannavaro
Zebina------------------Zambrotta

-----Blasi----Emerson---Nedved

-------Zlatan-----Del Piero
-----------Trezeguet

note!: I really want Olivera on this formation, BUT imo it will be TOO offensiv, thats why blasi...

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
never been a fan to 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 or 3 man defence style

we must start with 4 players in defence and we can't buy any player at the moment so i will go with :

birindelli --- thuram --- cannavaro-- zambrotta

as we all see ther is no huge type player in centre of defence but our marking will be perfect and we still need 2 good denfensive midfielders which takes us to the midfield formation :

------------ appiah -------- emerson ------- blasi
---------------------- nedved

we will have solid central midfielders but we will lack the flankd and as u all know that we don't have flankers i only can see zambrootta moving to the left flank with blasi covering for him nedved can go to the right side sometims but he must be a free role player and with the help from emerson he will be more free to play his role

about the attack i think the first man in picking order must be trezeguet and he must stay in the area the entire match he can't build and his flair isn't that much but he is natural born stricker no doubt great headers and sparkling finisher the second spot must go for del piero as he is the captin and he can create holes by taking the other defenders to the left side giving more spaces for trezeguet and nedved ,, zlatan ? let's wait untill he adapts

------------------------- trezeguet -------- del piero

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
My Tactic, and it is very probably that Capello use this:
-----------------------Buffon----------------------------
--Zebina-----Zhuram---Cannavaro--Zambrotta--
--------------------Emerson----------------------------
----Olivera--------------------------Nedved-----------
-----------------------------------------------------------
--------------------Del Piero----------------------------
---------Ibrahimovic------Trezeguet-----------------

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
4-4-2:

Buffon
Zebina Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
Olivera Blasi Emerson Nedved
Trezeguet/Zlatan Del Piero/Zlatan

against small teams that may play with everyone behind the ball:

Buffon
Zebina Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
Blasi Emerson Nedved
Zlatan Del Piero
Trezeguet

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Blasi is the weakest link IMO...

I'm also having doubts about Olivera and Zebina, hopefully they'll turn out to be good...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Not that it means much, but Olivera and Zebina have had stellar pre-seasons and they have good cover in Camoranesi and Birindelli to besides. I haven't seen a whole lot of Blasi, but I like his aggression and workrate. He's a better passer than Tacchinardi and Appiah imo, and his tenacity reminds me of Davids in a good way. Hopefully Capello can get the best out of him like he has been doing with Olivera.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I think Del Piero is the weakest link.
I agree. For me when DP plays well Juve tend to play well as we saw in 02-03, but unfortunately he's far too inconsistent to rely on nowadays. I hope he can find some form and keep it going for a while as it would take alot of pressure off the shoulders of the other guys.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Not that it means much, but Olivera and Zebina have had stellar pre-seasons and they have good cover in Camoranesi and Birindelli to besides. I haven't seen a whole lot of Blasi, but I like his aggression and workrate. He's a better passer than Tacchinardi and Appiah imo, and his tenacity reminds me of Davids in a good way. Hopefully Capello can get the best out of him like he has been doing with Olivera.
In a way, I think that is the key for success this season. If Capello can manage to bring the most out of these two youngsters, and get Thuram, Cannavaro, and Del Piero back to their best, the season might turn out to be a success. I am very excited with the progress of Olivera and the prospect of Zlatan being used.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
How can you tell who will get the most cards? Why don't you go ahead and tell us who'll win what and so on? :rolleyes: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)