Juveentus in Dubai?? (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
On Sunday's match, the commentator of Al-Jazeerah mentioned that Juve MIGHT go to Dubai in the winter break. Does anybody have any idea about this? I would love to go down there and meet the boys:D:D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Take permission from Erik first:D

No sereiously, yesssss we deffinatly must get together...

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Nawaf said:
    Yesss, my precioussss... :agree:
    Mark your calander then, and lets wait for confirmation...:D:D

I am really regretting that I missed out on them a couple of years back when they came for Adnan Al-Tuliani's friendly match....

/usr/bin

Excellent
    Mar 6, 2005
    Rami said:

I am really regretting that I missed out on them a couple of years back when they came for Adnan Al-Tuliani's friendly match....
    Calendar marked! :D

Aredhel

wormwood
    Dec 8, 2005
    Are they :confused: ? I live in Dubai haven't heard anything about it then again I'am intractable. Oh neh wait I invite the both of you if that counts for anything :weee:

excuse me for imposing ;)

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    Aredhel said:
    Are they :confused: ? I live in Dubai haven't heard anything about it then again I'am intractable. Oh neh wait I invite the both of you if that counts for anything :weee:

excuse me for imposing ;)
    Welcome to the forum aredhel...We could all go and watch the friendlies and training together:weee:

May 30, 2004
    i dont think they ll come here ther was a big fuss like a month back on a tounament being held in dubai ... with juventus playing the tournament opener on 30 or 31 december against barcelona or milan and tht other clubs like bayern munchen could be coming but ever since i ve heard nothing.. back then the only team seem to be confirmed was juve... if there is gonna be atournament the news would be all over the city on tv over the fm etc aadvertising for it but theres nothing soo far tht i ve heard of

May 30, 2004
    Rami said:

yeh i went for tht it was really great .. the only match i saw for juve ... even though i found out later tht they even played against al ain in their stadium and juve lost 1 - 0 from a goal from mohd omar on buffon

May 30, 2004
    Rami said:

yeh i went for tht it was really great .. the only match i saw for juve ... even though i found out later tht they even played against al ain in their stadium and juve lost 1 - 0 from a goal from mohd omar on buffon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)