Juve will offer Maresca new deal (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I think next season we will be much better off in general.

Yes, I also want to see how Capello utilizes Maresca next season. Will he start? Which other midfielders Moggi will buy? Very interesting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i really want to see maresca starting with the 11 next season...

for god sake moggi , think for a WHILE... why do you want to sell , our most talented player ...WHY??????????

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
he wanted to involve maresca in exchange to get some more talanted players. but with capello as a coach i guess enzo may sleep quitely 'cos he will be staying in the team

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
i really want to see maresca starting with the 11 next season...

for god sake moggi , think for a WHILE... why do you want to sell , our most talented player ...WHY??????????
:eek:

it is a very risky assertion.Dont you think?
:rolleyes:

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NZjuvefan ] ++
Its seems Juve have many promising young italians such as Brighi and Blasi. What are these players like?
Like most youngsters they have the ability to be great:groan:

Jul 28, 2002
Enzo is already in juve folk law, he will be a great if he played more, some of his passing is genius, he will be a great if moggi and co had more faith in him!

Aug 1, 2003
Come on, if not scoring against Torino doesn't place you in Juve's fans hearts I don't know what will :D

I don't think we all think he's the greatest or something, it's just that we see the potential in him, and he has the potential to BE great... We all just hope Juve doesn't miss out on that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)