Juve want Fiore (1 Viewer)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I would be curious to see him in the same team with Camoranesi, after having said (at Euro2004) that it wasn't fair that Camo played with the Azzurri, since he wasn't born in Italy. :rolleyes:

Naah, let him remain where he is, we don't need trouble...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hmm, Fiore in central midfield with Emerson? Not sure, however I really do not think he's solid enough to play in the center with Juventus. Fiore lacks pace and is not very good in the tackle, so I doubt Capello would use him there. The only role I see Fiore taking at Juve is an understudy to Camoranesi or Nedved. Fiore better not be Moggi's idea of a replacement for Nedved..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Fiore isn't a bad player, not bad at all, but we don't need him. Camoranesi's superb form makes signing Fiore unnecessary.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
well fiore is considerably cheap, he lacks pace but so does emerson, he might be good for our midfield though, he can help bring a more attacking juve. But then again 3million for fiore? hmm we need to think this one over.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I would only take Fiore for free or a cheap price say < 5 million euros, but since he is a 1st team player, he would grumble if he would to be in here anyway given Camo's form.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
I would be curious to see him in the same team with Camoranesi, after having said (at Euro2004) that it wasn't fair that Camo played with the Azzurri, since he wasn't born in Italy. :rolleyes:

Naah, let him remain where he is, we don't need trouble...
very ture

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Fiore in the current team is very welcomed. he would be perfect to partner Emerson IMO. But, the fact that he is getting old and is out of form, we should be looking at younger and more capable stars.

Yes he is cheap only valued at 3 million pounds, but i think moggi needs to look for a player like he when buying zidane. not too young or too old, ready for the bigger stage etc...

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
IMO Fiore will be a good signing, especially since unlike most other Italian players he has played outside Italy.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
How old is Fiore again? To be honest he just seems to be plugging the holes for one season if he makes it to Turin. Eventually we're going to need a couple of stalwarts in midfield, one of them, the heir to Nedved, because Stefano just doesnt cut it once Neddy is done.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
and dont forget the fact that most of the players when they join juve there performance usually improves very fast
You mean Appiah?.. oh no, musy be Legro.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Maybe he's a nice person. But he is till sucky :p
yeah thats why every time we played lazio he was on the score sheet or behind every move that caused us problems, i would not see him as a regular starter but definatley add depth to our squad in case of injury or suspension and he is versatile
i say take him if he is cheap

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

Yes he is cheap only valued at 3 million pounds, but i think moggi needs to look for a player like he when buying zidane. not too young or too old, ready for the bigger stage etc...
Rosicky would fit the bill IMO. He's young but already has experience in Europe and is a regular for his country. He would be an excellent partner for Emerson and could be signed for much less than his worth because of Dortmund's financial situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)