Juve wallpapers (7 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Today, the legendary goalkeeper Angelo Peruzzi has announced that this will be his last season before retirement. The man has been disciplined in every day in his long career. I can't forget that he was forming an unforgettable part of Lippi's Juventus. The man certainly deserves much more praise.

Good Bye, Peruzzi. :touched:

--

fgh5

Feb 22, 2007
Rebel no.. It just for my personal archive... As you can see there are many juve photos in present and very few in past. I like those time. The time of Cup Winners Cup.. Time of real Champions League when team finishing 4th in national competition cant become the best in europe.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Rebel no.. It just for my personal archive... As you can see there are many juve photos in present and very few in past. I like those time. The time of Cup Winners Cup.. Time of real Champions League when team finishing 4th in national competition cant become the best in europe.
But why don't you upload them to some free blog or site, so we can cooperate with you to complete your set of pics??

fgh5

Feb 22, 2007
I have a dial-up inet and my archive is about 250-300 photos. And for what it? When i first time appear on forum i dont see any thread about juve past seasons. Nobody need it .. Only I..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)