Juve video by me (1 Viewer)

Jul 11, 2006
yeah this was a great Juve. the new juve should be like this Lippi-Juve and not like the annoying 2004-2006 Juve with the triangle of shit Ibrahimovic-Emerson-Capello. Lippi is the mentor of Deschamps so i think the future's bright.

And did you notice that we were the last squad to beat the galactico Real Madrid?
2003 they were really good then we beat them and because of this game they sacked Del Bosque and since then they are crap. And all Real Madrid killers are still in the squad:agree:

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
very nice videos. the 2003 match is the most perfect I've seen. Del Piero also was so good... assist, amazing goal, he was on fire later on target with some magical moves... something unique. Also nedved's goal and the assist (zambrotta?) was amazing.

btw, did anyone notice one of the links there was this, lol :

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
mnementh said:
very nice videos. the 2003 match is the most perfect I've seen. Del Piero also was so good... assist, amazing goal, he was on fire later on target with some magical moves... something unique. Also nedved's goal and the assist (zambrotta?) was amazing.

btw, did anyone notice one of the links there was this, lol :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXP6JCw--wY&NR
wow, they just don't celebrate scudetti like that anymore do they? ....then again, if you only win once in a decade, if that, I can understand :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)