Juve trio linked to England (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
City in Tudor link
Juventus defender Igor Tudor could be set for a move to Birmingham City. The Premiership outfit are the latest side to be linked with the Croatian international who is set to leave the Stadio Delle Alpi. Fellow stopper Mark Iuliano could also be targeted.

Thuram and Di Vaio wanted
Arsenal have approached Juventus regarding the availability of defender Lilian Thuram. While Newcastle are interested in striker Marco Di Vaio. The two Premiership clubs know that new boss Fabio Capello is likely to have a summer clear out after his appointment.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    We won't get much for Tudor no matter where he goes imo.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    As duely noted in another thread, a back three of Thuram, Mexes (or Ferrari) and Cannavaro would be ideal. A good mix of pace, youth, experience, aerial ability, physical strength, and technical skills. Thuram would play a key part in that line-up and even though he's ageing, he still has that versatility factor going for him. Unless a really big offer comes in I think we should keep him.

As for Tudor, I've always thought highly of him but he never shone because of his reoccuring injuries and the fact that Lippi played him very sparingly. He could be useful imo.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by belga juve ] ++
    great they maybe make some money of di vaio. also i think kapo won t make it in the torino club
    The least we can do is give the man a chance. He's very young and full of potential as it is told, and would offer pace and a left foot which would come in handy, needless to say why. And don't be forgetting, that like Jonathan Zebina, Kapo was a free signing.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    It will be very, and I repeat very, hard to get a back line
    Thuram, Cannavaro and Mexes. I would be surprised, but than again, who thought Capello would coach Juve........

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
    Losing Thuram, and missing out on Mexes and Ferrari would screw us for a long time. As I mentioned before, I don't agree with this "yay so now we can get Mexes stuff" just because Roma are getting Ferrari. IMO, something is going seriously wrong because we shouldn't need for Roma to give up on a player (in this case Mexes if they get Ferrari) in order for us to go ahead and buy him. Juve is better than that. Roma should be the little kid being pushed around in the transfer market.

I see no reason to keep di Vaio. If we could get a good deal for him, we'd get money to spend elsewhere. But I doubt we lose both DV and Trez.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    we renewed dv's contract. shouldnt that mean we keep him?

we shouldnt keep trez as he wants to leave and barca have been given 50 million euros for their transfers, since their debt payments have recently been spread ;)

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
    Hmmm, I'd love Barca to spend, say at least 25 million of those euros on Trez :)

Renewing his contract doesn't mean he won't be sold. It just means it will be longer before someon can get him on a free :)

If Trez doesn't sign a new contract by the end of July, he should be got rid of. That gives a month to finalise it with whoever wants him. If he doesn't sign, and is still here in September, we are screwed, and will lose one of our most valuable players for absolutely nothing :(

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Well, as I said before, if one is sold, why not the whole kit and kaboodle? I say sell all of them, but maybe except for Thuram if we sign Mexes. Lilian will be able to help Philippe mature into another world class French defender.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Di Vaio : He is one of the best Subs player in the world , he is always ready to give !

Tudor : i always though he could be great player , i mean he IS great player , and as Stu said we wont get that much from him , so why to sell him ...we will need him !

Thuram : He is one of the few players i see always doing great job on the field ... i don't understand why capello or lets say moggi are ready to sell him !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)