JUVE - TREVISO (1 Viewer)

china man

Sep 6, 2004
we should have score more than 1 gol...arg when are we gonna got o seria man?????????we need more than confidents at the moment buy aquilani...robinho...huntelaar..dani alves...

ADiGATi0N

Dec 2, 2006
if a goal was scored on juve in that way, u'd find fans moaning and saying the goal was wrong
:tup:

That is what happened with Man United. We all got upset(except some:lol: ) Dont tell me there is a difference, Giggs shot the ball while Del Piero passed it. Both have the same concept.

I think that the rule for close free kicks should change.

hooligan

Aug 10, 2005
:tup:

That is what happened with Man United. We all got upset(except some:lol: ) Dont tell me there is a difference, Giggs shot the ball while Del Piero passed it. Both have the same concept.

I think that the rule for close free kicks should change.
I think there is a big diference with the goal that we scored and the goal that giggs scored...When giggs shots the ball the goalkeper is making the wall defence and in juventus game the treviso players are talking and they aren't worried to defend the ball...

that's my point of view but I agree with you that the rule for close free kicks should change :tup:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
The goal may be a bit unfair, but its 100% legal. And the team that caused the foul should be aware, that the players may start the game quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)