Juve track Brazilian Starlets (1 Viewer)

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Juventus tracking Brazil U20 starlets
tribalfootball.com - February 4, 2005

Juventus are tracking Brazil U20 internationals Rafael Sobis and Fernandinho.

Juve director general Luciano Moggi has posted a scout at the U20 South American championships and has received glowing reports on the pair. Sobis is a striker with Internacional, while attacker Fernandinho has senior experience with Atletico Paranaense.

Also catching the eye of Juve representatives is Uruguayan U20 midfielder Jorge García of Danubio.

Yes I know, it's TribalFootball :fero: but still, it's a rumour...and one I would hope to be true. It's about time we started looking for the new 'Kaka' or 'Adriano'.

Anyone know anything about these players?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yeah, moggi buy brazilian young stars??? nope, dont think so. even if he does, he'll loan them for 5 years and when they finally get their chance, they will do good and he'll loan them again.

OP
Monkfish

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    But maybe the success of Kaka and Adriano is forcing Moggi to finally recognise the talent that exists there. Even if it's just to buy em cheap and then sell them on for megabucks.

I know it's probably all a load of crap but I guess it's just a bit of wishful thinking on my part.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Moggi and Brazilians... won't happen. Emerson is an exception cuz he is playing so "un-Brazilian" :D

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    why u ppl say triblefootball is bad... its not like they are THE ONLY side who writede about THIS rumour.. about the 2 brazilian player.. sooo..

Forza Triblefootball :p

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    When will Moggi understand that we can't have more Uruguay player!?!?!? why not Argentinian and Brazilian instead?!?!

we have: Montero, Zalayeta and Olivera already

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
    Juventus tracking Brazil U20 starlets
    tribalfootball.com - February 4, 2005

Juventus are tracking Brazil U20 internationals Rafael Sobis and Fernandinho.

Juve director general Luciano Moggi has posted a scout at the U20 South American championships and has received glowing reports on the pair. Sobis is a striker with Internacional, while attacker Fernandinho has senior experience with Atletico Paranaense.

Also catching the eye of Juve representatives is Uruguayan U20 midfielder Jorge García of Danubio.

Yes I know, it's TribalFootball :fero: but still, it's a rumour...and one I would hope to be true. It's about time we started looking for the new 'Kaka' or 'Adriano'.

Anyone know anything about these players?
    not another uruguayan :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)