Juve track Brazilian Starlets (10 Viewers)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
now milan whant sobis.

juve wanted him but now milan will try to get him

i wished juve got him because he will be the next rivaldo

please discuss

Sobis next on Milan list Wednesday 16 August, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan are still searching for a striker and have picked out Rafael Augusto Sobis of Internacional Porto Alegre as a possible target.

The Rossoneri have yet to replace Andriy Shevchenko upfront, after his departure to Chelsea, with Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Didier Drogba and Vincenzo Iaquinta on the Via Turati club’s shortlist.

Sobis’ name has now been added to that piece of paper after negotiations to bring Ronaldo back to Italy from Real Madrid came to an abrupt halt.

The 21-year-old moved to Porto Alegre after one year with Corinthians and has won seven caps with the Under-21 Brazilian national side.

Sobis impressed with his performance in the first leg of the Copa Libertadores Final last Wednesday, when he netted two second half goals allowing Internacional to defeat Sao Paulo 2-1.

Sobis is not a totally new name for Italian football fans after he was paired with an Inter transfer in November 2005.

Massimo Moratti’s club expressed an interest in the player, whom they were apparently willing to offer £7m for, but no compromise could be reached with his Brazilian club.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug16e.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Byrone said:
Hopefully not but dont you think its about time that our youth products get a chance?
I do prefer having younger players that are the product of Juventus given a chance and turning into World Class stars but I also like having foreign players with special talent.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
It seems that Milan is very close to sign for Sobis. So another great talent that we have not sign at the right moment and that will kick our ass when we will play against him.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

curi83 said:
It seems that Milan is very close to sign for Sobis. So another great talent that we have not sign at the right moment and that will kick our ass when we will play against him.
i'm more afraid of tevez if he signs for them. sobis will pull a robinho imo.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Milan buy Sheva's heir

Altough there probably cannot be a Sheva heir,Milan have today reached an agreement for Internacional de porto Alegre's Rafael Sobis.
The young Brazilian forward,only 21 years of age,is an absolute star in Brazil and has recently been called up with the Brazilian selecao by new coach carlos Alberto Dunga for the European friendlies.
For 2 years he has been an absolute star for Internacional and has recently reached his consacration by winning the Coppa Libertadores thanks to his 2 goals in the final.
Fast and technically gifted,he is a typical second striker who gives his best next to a typical firts striker.He can also play as an Offensive midfielder.
An agreement with Milan have been reached for the sum of 10M euros.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Shit, I just saw the libertadores cup...he is a good striker and one worthy of first team slot at Milan alongside Gilardino or Inzaghi...

Milan got a good striking line-up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)