Juve track Brazilian Starlets (3 Viewers)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Juve in pole per Sobis
04 05 2006
Sobis Grazia Neri
Sembra ormai esserci l'Italia nel futuro di Rafael Sobis, 21enne attaccante dell'Internacional di Porto Alegre.

Il club brasiliano ha da tempo deciso di mettere in vendita il suo gioiellino facendo addirittura un'offerta concreta di 11 milioni.

Già all'inizio del 2006, il manager dell'attaccante, Jorge Machado, si era messo in moto per avviare operazioni con l'Italia, essendo lui direttamente interessato, in quanto proprietario di metà del cartellino del suo assistito.

La destinazione del giocatore sembrava essere il Milan; ora, però, la situazione pare cambiata. I rossoneri si sarebbero defilati lasciando via libera alla Juve. Proprio in questi giorni un emissario bianconero sarebbe in Brasile per trattare.

La richiesta dell'Internacional resta comunque alta, la Juve pare decisa a non superare i 6 milioni per la giovane età del giocatore e la sua inesperienza nel calcio europeo.

I bianconeri potrebbero fare qualche sacrificio in più se Sobis diventasse comunitario; e pare che il brasiliano sia già in possesso di un passaporto europeo.

http://sport.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/200618/cmc_95549.html

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Disorder said:
Rafael Sobis is a great player, the best one on last Campeonato Brasileiro imo. I hope juve buy him :)

What is his playing style like? is he strong like Adriano? small and skillful like Robinho? a goalscorer or creative support striker?

Disorder

May 20, 2004
I would never compare him to adriano or robinho. this is what I have to say about him:
he's a fast striker, good passing, scored 19 goals last season (top camp. brasileiro scorer had 22) and is young. Sobis and Tevez were considered the best players last year.
He's not the solution to our team and don't have xp, but as he's really young he could improve a lot. as I'm talking about brazilian fw, I think that a young striker like Fred (Lyon) would be better for us because he could replace Trez, and sobis is more a mutu-dp style.
He didn't play much this year (injury) so I can't say how he's playing right now

+ info:

Rafael Sobis
17/06/1985
1,72m
73Kg
Team: Internacional

Jul 12, 2002
Disorder said:
I would never compare him to adriano or robinho. this is what I have to say about him:
he's a fast striker, good passing, scored 19 goals last season (top camp. brasileiro scorer had 22) and is young. Sobis and Tevez were considered the best players last year.
He's not the solution to our team and don't have xp, but as he's really young he could improve a lot. as I'm talking about brazilian fw, I think that a young striker like Fred (Lyon) would be better for us because he could replace Trez, and sobis is more a mutu-dp style.
He didn't play much this year (injury) so I can't say how he's playing right now

+ info:

Rafael Sobis
17/06/1985
1,72m
73Kg
Team: Internacional
How could Fred replace Trez? If you want to have a team that doesn't score any goals, then that's the perfect move...

Sep 1, 2002
Disorder said:
22) and is young. Sobis and Tevez were considered the best players last year.
He's not the solution to our team and don't have xp
I don't need to e-mail him, I just want him to put the ball into the back of the net, and play with style.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Its nice to be linked with young brazilian blood. This reminds me of a certain Gladstone who we got on loan from cruzeiro and how we are known for ditching youngsters be it from anywhere. Lets face it someone like edmundo or romario would certainly suit our old aged agenda.. :rolleyes:

Disorder

May 20, 2004
Ian said:
How could Fred replace Trez? If you want to have a team that doesn't score any goals, then that's the perfect move...
he's better then zalayeta
I don't know how he's playing in france, but here in brazil he used to score a lot of goals. and he'll probably go to wc, playing in brazil, the strongest nt. if that isn't good enought I don't know what is

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Its nice to be linked with young brazilian blood. This reminds me of a certain Gladstone who we got on loan from cruzeiro and how we are known for ditching youngsters be it from anywhere. Lets face it someone like edmundo or romario would certainly suit our old aged agenda.. :rolleyes:
Do we still own Gladstone? I remember that we loaned him, then in January he was loaned out again to Verona. Does that mean that all three clubs have a contract with him?

Jul 5, 2005
It's about time to take some Brazilian players because they are better in European competitions instead from France players who are better in the Italian competitions. I think that we will be better in CL next year with them provided they adaptable with us.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Mr. Gol said:
Do we still own Gladstone? I remember that we loaned him, then in January he was loaned out again to Verona. Does that mean that all three clubs have a contract with him?
As far as I am aware of we have a certain portion of a share in gladstone which actually enables us to loan him out to another club, despite the fact that he was claimed to be loaned to us. The verona loan was contracted for a whole year so I dont believe it was renewed midway as half a season deal. I havent heard no reports of verona having any share of gladstone. Cruzeiro remains to have most of his contract under their belt if not all, we have an option to buy him at the end of the season for if im right which was under 2 mil. As far as his form is concerned with verona.. well the guy has only played six matches but on the positive scored a goal in one of them.

Jul 28, 2002
Gladstone made the Calcio italia serie b team of the month last month, stating his solid displays.

I say play the kid at juve next year...could provide the legs to cover lilian, with kovac canna plus one more we will be sound.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
#10 said:
Gladstone made the Calcio italia serie b team of the month last month, stating his solid displays.
Thats interesting stuff considering verona have managed to only get 3 points out of there past 8 maches (ignoring this weeks result against piacenza). Last month is when they actually lost all four matches too. Gladstones according to the raisports only started 6 games and if im right he started 3 of these in the early part of the season.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Fred is awesome, skillful, smart fast and can hit the back of the net, yes hes less prolific than trezuguet and less skilled than Zlatan but he's is a good combination of the 2 and he is IMO a very complete striker

May 17, 2006
Helo People... this is my first post in this forum. As I live in Brazil, I can tell you about Sobis... he is a very tallented player, but I think he is a raw tallent, if he is bought this year, I think he won't be able to step up as a starter in this team. I'd love to have him as a JUVE player. He is goalscorer, for me, he is similar to Fredd, but much better and talented.

Bye!!!

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
felipeparantes said:
Helo People... this is my first post in this forum. As I live in Brazil, I can tell you about Sobis... he is a very tallented player, but I think he is a raw tallent, if he is bought this year, I think he won't be able to step up as a starter in this team. I'd love to have him as a JUVE player. He is goalscorer, for me, he is similar to Fredd, but much better and talented.

Bye!!!
Hi and welcome to the forums.

Jul 12, 2002
Disorder said:
he's better then zalayeta
I don't know how he's playing in france, but here in brazil he used to score a lot of goals. and he'll probably go to wc, playing in brazil, the strongest nt. if that isn't good enought I don't know what is
He's better than Zala? Wow, he must be good. He seems like a Brazilian Peter Crouch to me. Trez will score goals in Serie A. We already know that. Fred is questionable, and IMO, has trouble dealing with european defenses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)