Juve to the Asia-Pacific region (May 19-31) (2 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Juventus are set to embark on a tour of the "Asia-Pacific region" following the conclusion of the current Serie A season.

Juve have signed an exclusive agreement with international sports agency MP & Silva, which will see the company organise and market the tour.

The tour is planned to take place between May 19-31 and will see a Juventus first-team squad, minus those players involved in Euro 2008, play three matches in the region.

MP & Silva have started discussions with several Asian football federations, clubs, sponsors and companies with regards to staging matches and will announce an itinerary in the coming months.

"As Juventus FC has a strong following in the Asia-Pacific region, we are looking forward to working together with MP & Silva to help us draw closer to our ever growing Asian fanbase," said Marco Fassone, Juventus' chief sales and marketing officer.

Soccer365

Buy on AliExpress.com

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Juventus, tourneè a maggio in Asia o Australia

La Juventus giocherà tre amichevoli tra il 19 e il 31 maggio in un paese da definire compreso tra Cina, Indonesia, Hong Kong ed Australia. La tourneè fa parte del programma organizzato dalla "MP & Silva", agenzia con cui i bianconeri hanno chiuso un accordo per la gestione dei diritti tv di queste gare, a cui parteciperanno i migliori giocatori bianconeri, uomini impegnati nell'Europeo esclusi.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=95240

There talking about going to China, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Australia.

Australia please :xfinger:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
oh please come to australia! come to melbourne plz lord. if they go any where else im flying there to see them. forza juve!

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #19
    The chosen destination will be made known within the end of March.

Juventus have agreed to play three friendly matches during the tour.

«MP & Silva have an excellent track record promoting Italian football around the world – Juventus Chief Sales & Marketing Officer Marco Fassone explained - That's why we entrust them with organizing this tour, which is a great chance for us to come into contact with our farthest away fans»

«Juventus are undoubtedly one of the best teams in the world and we're happy to work with a Club of such great traditions - MP & Silva Managing Director Andrea Radrizzani explained – This tour will allow millions of Juventus fans the opportunity to see their favourite team in person».

Soccerway

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    God, I hope we don't do the ManU thing and sign some token Korean just to sell a few extra jerseys with a trip like this. Then I will have to personally shoot Gigli in the head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)