Juve to poach Mexes? (2 Viewers)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Eh.. sorry If i wasn't clear.. but I AGREE with that.
    I just thought we should loan(partially own...) only out for one season instead of two, sell if he sucks, buy completely if he is good.
    Sorry, it was I that wasn't clear. I wasn't saying that you were wrong or disagreeing with you, that post was actually meant to say that I totally agree with what you're saying.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Sorry, it was I that wasn't clear. I wasn't saying that you were wrong or disagreeing with you, that post was actually meant to say that I totally agree with what you're saying.
    Haha, no need to apologise.

:cool:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I was thinking: Buffon - Thuram, Mexes, Ferrari - Zambrotta, Emerson, Maresca, Jankulovski - Nedved - Vieri, Del Piero

Zambrotta and Jankulovski are perfect for attacking wing back roles where they get forward and then back down the flanks to help out the defence. If Nedved leaves I'd play Maresca in the trequartista role and let Tacchinardi, Appiah, Blasi or Brighi take the centre midfield position.

i like the 3 back plus wing back idea.. but as Dominic, i still doubt weather Moggi even thinking of buying another centre back which we need to play 3 back....:undecide:

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    dont really care about jankulovski

either mexes or ferrari will be wahahaha !!
    but still i prefer ferrari if we are gettin only one of them

nice move moggi, make this happen

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    well It`s Capello not Lippi so I think we might even see a 3 defenders 2 wing backs two central midfielders one attacking midfielder and two strikers
    -------------DP--------------Vieri---------------
    -------------------Nedved----------------------
    ------------Maresca---Emerson--------------
    Jankulovski---------------------------Zambrotta
    -----------Zebina---Mexes---Thuram------------
    or whoever Capello think is more qualified Zebina Legro Ferrara or whoever it will be

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
    well It`s Capello not Lippi so I think we might even see a 3 defenders 2 wing backs two central midfielders one attacking midfielder and two strikers
    -------------DP--------------Vieri---------------
    -------------------Nedved----------------------
    ------------Maresca---Emerson--------------
    Jankulovski---------------------------Zambrotta
    -----------Zebina---Mexes---Thuram------------
    or whoever Capello think is more qualified Zebina Legro Ferrara or whoever it will be
    YEAH!:cool:
    Same line up as i was thinking actually with those 2 buys.!!!
    Great,the only thing the botheres me in your line u,Stuart,that there is Mexes WITH Ferrari,i think it's impossible.ofcourse it is the best option.
    to put Ferrari in Zebina's place in Orgut's formation.
    Simply great stuff.this team is very good IMO.And with Capello on the sidelines!:extatic:
    Great defence,Great wings,Great Dm,Great attacking midfielders,good build play there with Maresca-Emo-Neddy.
    And ofcourse great attack(yeah here is the argument point:D)!
    Great nes guyz,Moggi make it happen.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    This sounds like good news. Mexes will add the youth to the back, and Jankulovski will take the left side for Zambrotta to move more forward or to the right side of the pitch.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #39
    Agreed; Moggi's not going to get Mexes AND Ferrari. I'm just dreaming :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)