Juve: Thuram a Frenchie and a Pansy Boy (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
IlDivinCodino

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #23
    Bozi said:
    thats my kind of man but those french whores better not have under arm fuzz and wild untamed bushes, otherwise its like fooking pado's mum:faq1:

dude it was all a ruse so that rab could sneak in and fook del piero's new boots before he had a chance to wear them,worked a treat too although alex is now on the treatment table as there was some overspill and he skidded across the floor, knocked himself out and damaged a metatarsal in his right foot
    :lol:

bianconero said:
    It's time for all good and intelligent members to jump ship and leave this increasing racist and bigoted cesspool to its new lobotomised owners.
    erm........do you even understand the post? Heck, do you even understand english or is SingJuveSing helping you type?

Sep 1, 2002
    Why "Heck", I sure do understand. I also understand the undercurrent of what is being increasing pervade within this site: it is distasteful, ignorant a downright ugly.

If I must put forward my Juve credence, I feel sure that I have seen more Juve game "live" than you have seen on the old Goggle box.

Have a nice day now.

OP
    IlDivinCodino

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #26
    I see you're a type of person who considers yourself right and everyone else wrong. Just because you still find Thuram a classy player doesnt mean others are not entitled to dislike him. And it doesnt look wrong for some people to express themselves in different ways. And i would like to open this thread and just be the blooming joke that I am. You are free to spill out your opinions but dont simply judge by saying others are racist and the forum is getting out of hand because it aint. And if you seriously think you have seen more Juve game "live", well good for you. That doesn't make me any less of a fan than you. It just makes you ignorant. And don't worry, I'm sure I'll have a better day than you

Sep 1, 2002
    IlDivinCodino said:
    I see you're a type of person who considers yourself right and everyone else wrong. Just because you still find Thuram a classy player doesnt mean others are not entitled to dislike him. And it doesnt look wrong for some people to express themselves in different ways. And i would like to open this thread and just be the blooming joke that I am. You are free to spill out your opinions but dont simply judge by saying others are racist and the forum is getting out of hand because it aint. And if you seriously think you have seen more Juve game "live", well good for you. That doesn't make me any less of a fan than you. It just makes you ignorant. And don't worry, I'm sure I'll have a better day than you
    Well that put me in my place, I'll have to think twice before crossing sabres with you in future.

It should be a good game today, Live.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    I gotta say though, Thuram is soo self-rightous...Juve deserved the punishment...

"Zidane was tootally wrong and I must admit it wasn't the first time"

I mean shit man...as a team mate u dont need to say those things, it would've been enough with "Zidane was tootally wrong" without continuing further!

If it weren't for Zidane, he wouldn't have a WC EuroC title to his name.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)