Juve supports Torino's olympic games (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Oh I see... they wanna help out the Olympics committee, which is $200 million short. That's not a surprise, I am sure a huge portion of the budget was eaten up by the organizers.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yes, but why cant we use some of that money to bring in Cassano, Joaquin and Ronaldinho? I rather have them in the team than having any Olympic games ;)

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
yes, but why cant we use some of that money to bring in Cassano, Joaquin and Ronaldinho? I rather have them in the team than having any Olympic games ;)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Geof

May 14, 2004
well, I guess Juve is gonna benefit from the presence of the winter olimpics, so it's ok to me to sponsor it.

anyway as we do not have access to all the information it's useless to speculate...

trust the board is the only thing to do

OP
kurvengeflüster
Jan 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
    well, I guess Juve is gonna benefit from the presence of the winter olimpics, so it's ok to me to sponsor it.

anyway as we do not have access to all the information it's useless to speculate...

trust the board is the only thing to do
    yepp

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Is just a question of image managing. To support the Torino olimpic games will strenght the identity between the team and the city, an essential objective if we plan to stay at Torino......

OP
    kurvengeflüster
    Jan 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    I guess all advertising issues won't cover an amount of 25-30 mio €. and btw it is a good opportunity to improve the relationship to the city.

iirc juventus won't be an official main sponsor (as it was announced in some German articles). they just will help the city to get started ...

EDIT: changed thread title in order to avoid a starting transfer discussion :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)