Juve supporter, or player supporter? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
btw, theres a person in this forum whos nick is shevchenko-[7] or something, he WAS a juve fan, and when pippo left he is now a "die hard" milan fan.
I don't believe that anyone who can switch teams easily could possibly be a 'die-hard' fan of anyone. I'm waiting to see how this guy reacts when Shevchenko and Inzaghi leave ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i would never stop supporting juve even if ale leaves(which is just about impossible).

to put it simply,it's gonna take more than my favourite player to stop me from supporting my favourite club.

OP
Dhaliwich

Dhaliwich

Aug 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    I don't think that I would become a fan of the new club, neither would I stop supporting Juve. But also I wouldn't stop loving the transferd player. (exept if he moved to Milan or Man utd)

But in my case I've been lucky so far with Juve. The thing that got drew me to Juve was (at first) Conte and I doubt he will go and have a career else where by now. But even if he did I would never stop supporting Juve

Sep 28, 2002
    :blah: we are all die-hards. nvrmind that we support juve because of gigi and other who look good. bullshit.

i dont care if some player would leave. fuc him. but if all ale, nedved, zambrota, tacchinardi etc left and instead we had totti, gattusso, pancaro, rivaldo and kluivert i'd most likely stopped supporting juve. yes, no player is bigger than the club, but if all players you hate come to your fav club it's just too much. imagine "yay, rivaldo scored and totti made an assist. forza juve". not me...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    well i started supportint juve bcoz of pippo and he left, so what, forza juve.

btw, theres a person in this forum whos nick is shevchenko-[7] or something, he WAS a juve fan, and when pippo left he is now a "die hard" milan fan.

yeesh. believe it or not these ppl do exist.
    They do(trying to look as if he wasnt one of these ppl):embarass:

Aug 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    :blah: we are all die-hards. nvrmind that we support juve because of gigi and other who look good. bullshit.

i dont care if some player would leave. fuc him. but if all ale, nedved, zambrota, tacchinardi etc left and instead we had totti, gattusso, pancaro, rivaldo and kluivert i'd most likely stopped supporting juve. yes, no player is bigger than the club, but if all players you hate come to your fav club it's just too much. imagine "yay, rivaldo scored and totti made an assist. forza juve". not me...
    well currently i believe i'll still stick with the team even if alan smith and co is in juve. i know what you mean, but juventus for me is juventus.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

I understand what you mean....

With me, I've liked a lot of teams before Juve but Juve is the first football club I really love and support. DP was the reason I started to pay attention to Juve but if you ask me will I stay with Juve if Ale leaves I'll say yes.

But honestly you love a club for a number of reasons. If all of these "reasons" are gone or changed it's hard to say whether I'll stay or go. It's not like I live in Turin and I ought to support a Turin team. An extreme example: if Alex Furgeson become our coach and the players play like crap and they talk rubbish all the time and fight with each other:blah: I don't think I'll be proud to be a Juve fan.

Thank God the Juventus now is one I like and feel proud of.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    Juve supporter, for sure. I would hate it if my favorite players left, and I would wish them the best of luck, (unless they went to milan), but I would stay with Juve

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

well currently i believe i'll still stick with the team even if alan smith and co is in juve. i know what you mean, but juventus for me is juventus.
    even if all the players you like leave and coleman coachs juve and captain is legwiniski goalscorer is say.......barry hayles and of the goalkeeper is nigel martyn ooooh i'll really support juve then.:fero:

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    I supported Juve becoz of Juve.. that's mean I'll never stop supporting them.. whatever happen, I'll always be a bianconero..

tere_lee

Oct 4, 2003
    hmm..... hw to say it :confused:

my fav player is gigi (since he was in parma)

n my fav team is juve (4ever)

so when gigi move to juve I feel so :shocked: glad

but if gigi at (that time) move to MU or wherever... Im still n always be juve fan..

sometimes our fav player is not related to its team.... :cool:

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    I was born to be a Juve fan. I have NEVER felt close to any other club. I couldn't imagine life without my beloved Juve.

No matter who comes, who goes, i will always support Juve and all the players in black and white.

Like Gray, Inzaghi was my favorite player at Juve. I felt really bad when he left for the evil club, but my love for Juve remained intact.

I started supporting Juve in 1992 because of my dad - hes a big Juve fan too. I have seen the best come and go but its always Club before player for me.

Most people start supporting Juve because of the Baggios, Zidanes, del Pieros etc - but i cannot understand how someone will stop liking the club once the player leaves or retires - its beyond me.

and oh that Shevchenko-[7] guy is still on Soccergaming making statements like "Kaka's goal was better than Di Vaios" and stuff like that.

....:groan:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    yeah... :fero:

he had all the time and space in the world to hit the ball.. :rolleyes:

while di vaio gambled it all on that shot... very lil time to react as the were defenders infront of him... his shot has more power and curve too..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)