Juve still after Barzagli! (97 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
in short... yes

btw Wolfsburg hasn't anounced any deals yet.
What for? Barzagli hasn't been any better than Legrottaglie has this season. Might as well just stick with him instead of purchasing this overrated Wolfsburg clown. He's a money grabber, a moron, an overrated piece of shit who has looked like shit every time Juventus or the other big teams have played Palermo. That's probably why nobody out of the big four wants him. Barzagli is overrated.

so what...Luca Toni was also a late bloomer
So what are you telling us? We should take chances on shitty players while hoping they're "late bloomers."

:howler:

Enough of this FIFA talk. Sorry, but we cannot edit Barzagli's player profile and change him to "late bloomer". It will remain at overrated.

Palermo is a big club.
If Palermo is a big club, I guess that means Aston Villa is a big club.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Is there any bigger club in Pennsylvania than Palermo?
Palermo may be bigger than all the club in the places you mentioned, but they'll always remain a midtable club in Serie A. So Barzagli will be remembered for playing for a midtable team in Serie A.

EDIT: And playing in a club that is bigger than any club in Libya, UAE or Pennsylvania is not something to be proud of.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes. I'll name a couple.

PITTSBURGH PENGUINS and PITTSBURGH STEELERS.

Palermo may be bigger than all the club in the places you mentioned, but they'll always remain a midtable club in Serie A. So Barzagli will be remembered for playing for a midtable team in Serie A.

EDIT: And playing in a club that is bigger than any club in Libya, UAE or Pennsylvania is not something to be proud of.
I actually have a sense of humour. But making silly questions three or four times in a row is not my type of humour.
:lol2:

Now that's my type of humor.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:D

HEY!!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)