Juve still after Barzagli! (109 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I don't know what people see in Barzagli. I mean, he's 27 and still hasn't played at any big club. If he was just as good as people make him, his next team would've been Real Madrid, Chelsea, or any other big team, not Wolfsburg. Hopefully his transfer to Wolfsburg will lead to his exclusion from the national team.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I'll be thoroughly shocked and disappointed if Barzagli draws into the Starting 11 at Euro Cup ahead of Chiellini, or even Materazzi... especially bearing in mind that no large club gave him a second look.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I don't know what people see in Barzagli. I mean, he's 27 and still hasn't played at any big club. If he was just as good as people make him, his next team would've been Real Madrid, Chelsea, or any other big team, not Wolfsburg. Hopefully his transfer to Wolfsburg will lead to his exclusion from the national team.
so what...Luca Toni was also a late bloomer

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Palermo is a big club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)