Juve still after Barzagli! (95 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2007
It's not official until it is on the Wolfsburg website... I have a feeling Juve are negotiating with him right now; and that Amauri and Barzagli will be anounced Juve players on friday. I think it was a last ditch effort from hi agent to 1. Divert attention. 2. Get a better deal for his client.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
It's not official until it is on the Wolfsburg website... I have a feeling Juve are negotiating with him right now; and that Amauri and Barzagli will be anounced Juve players on friday. I think it was a last ditch effort from hi agent to 1. Divert attention. 2. Get a better deal for his client.
What a dream u're having there:lol: .......

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
it could've been true if moggi was still incharged

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
its 50/50 chance of succession with this from a Wolfsburg point of view. I think they're either going to do really well or flop and have issues with magath ( he doesn't know how to deal with premadonnas)

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Nobody in Italy wants Barzagli? It is ridicilous!

I do think Barzagli is a must buy PLayer! Anytime you got a chance to sign Italian National CB you should do that! It is just similar to Nesta case! Anyone here who dosenot regret Nesta joining Milan instead of Juve?

I'm sure with some experience, he will be great.
Wulsfburg? Come on Juve, Buy Him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)