Juve still after Barzagli! (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2008
It's Barca we're talking about, take a class player and turn him into shit, I believe he can go back to his old form with Juventus. (hint: Cannavaro, Zanetti...)
maybe , but i wont taaaake this risk ,, i think zapata or barzagli is better for us and they r playing is italy so i think anyone from them will be gr8 for us

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Since this topic will be closed very soon, here's some OT :

According to the Italian media Milan have signed back the second half of Borriello for 6m eur+ Antonini (26 yo from Empoli) and Di Genarro (one of their most promising youngsters).

Lol, they did a Juve here. They sold Borriello's half for peanuts less than a year ago and now they're buying it back for 6m+ 2 players.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I expect that too, I bet he will be useful to them in the CL, they are doing better than us in the transfer market at the moment too. They are doing what they need to by building up their squad

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The rumors about his wages are even worse.
It is said that he'll be getting 3m eur per year.

If all of this is true then this is what happened:

1. Milan sold half of Borriello (who was getting wages ~950 000) to
Genoa for 1.9m euro in July 2007

2. Milan, in May 2008, 10 months after they sold the half of Borriello to Genoa they're buying it back for 6m eur+2 players and they give him 3m eur wages.

:lol2:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juventus Still After Overrated Loser
Channel 4

The pride of Turin is still hot on the trail of the overrated bum from Palermo, according to Correira Della Serra. Juventus are about to secure a deal for the diligent deficient defender Andrea Barzagli and supporters have mixed feelings.

"I hope Barzagli signs for Juve," stated one pretentious Juventino. "He is the next Cannavaro and we must sign him." This biased fool was then quoted by another supporter who was not very happy with the possible signing.

"Barzagli is a loser, and I hope we don't sign him," stated one opponent. "He's just overrated because he played okay with Cannavaro and performed fellatio on him during the final. Actually, he also stuck his finger in Amauri, so it convinced this fake Italian blooded queer to play for us. This isn't good because this fucker doesn't have enough Spaghetti in his intestinal system to be Italian."

The overrated loser is still a cherished player for Zamparini's squad, and it is unlikely the Palermo President will let this loser go. "Despite him being a moron, many people think he's the next Nesta, so that's good enough for me," stated Zamparini. The club President obviously thinks highly of the player.

This overrated loser will be demanding a high salary, one which is not worth his ability. The loser will eventually sign for a big club and be the bane to the side of the people that signed him.

Once the overrated loser signs for Juventus, many Juventus-Azzurri fans will rejoice and praise him for trying hard, much like they did with Molinaro, only to look like mentally retarded individuals with zero football knowledge.

www.channel4.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)