Juve still after Barzagli! (107 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Juventus: All on Barzagli!

Juventus is still looking to sign one more central defender. The main objective remains Barzagli from Palermo, with Brazilian Luisao from Benfica the alternative. In attack, the only objective is Huntelaar from Ajax.

Corriere dello Sport

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I wish we can make sure we will get Huntelaar and Van der Vaart next season :)
Like some sort of agreement between Juve and the players/clubs.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, apparently a 1.5 mil booking fee of sorts. Although we don't need Huntelaar this season, I think a left midfielder is still as much a neccesity as another CB.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Huntelaar rumour is BS cuz last thing we need now is another striker. However a left sided midfielder and especially another CB is needed.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Huntelaar rumour is BS cuz last thing we need now is another striker. However a left sided midfielder and especially another CB is needed.
i dont think juventus want to sign huntelaar for this season, possibly just gain an 'option' with ajax, meaning if ajax are to sell huntelaar at any time, juve are the 1st preference

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=48437

More or less says we are still on the lookout for a defender with Barzagli, Canavaro, Meira, Lusio, Samuel, Burdisso and possibly Zapata our targets

It also says we are in good relations with Udinese after the Iaquinta deal and that we are looking to offload Legrottaglie, Tacchinardi, Blasi and Olivera.

I say offer them to Udinese for Zapata, just dont give them Nocerino!!

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=48437

More or less says we are still on the lookout for a defender with Barzagli, Canavaro, Meira, Lusio, Samuel, Burdisso and possibly Zapata our targets

It also says we are in good relations with Udinese after the Iaquinta deal and that we are looking to offload Legrottaglie, Tacchinardi, Blasi and Olivera.

I say offer them to Udinese for Zapata, just dont give them Nocerino!!
im sure that if Juve want Zapata, Udinese will want Nocerino as part of the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)