Juve still after Barzagli! (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2004
the only reason azzuri7 hates ibra is cuz he made del piero warm the bench, just like he hates every other player that competes wit del piero for a starting spot, watch the season coming up if iquinta starts ahead of alex, he gon hate him too

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
the only reason azzuri7 hates ibra is cuz he made del piero warm the bench, just like he hates every other player that competes wit del piero for a starting spot, watch the season coming up if iquinta starts ahead of alex, he gon hate him too

You have just made the ultimate mistake in this forum...
Good luck from me!At least you were a man of courage and we will always remember you

Ok, i'm kidding:p

Zare

Jul 4, 2007
Or perhaps it's just because Ibrahimovic is a lazy, unclassy, overrated, dickhead of a player?

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Andrea Barzagli non esclude l'ipotesi di un suo trasferimento alla Fiorentina. Intervistato da Sky al ritorno dalle vacanze, il difensore del Palermo ha fatto il punto sulla sua situazione. "La Juve? Ora non lo so, sono appena tornato. Ma anche la Fiorentina è una grande società e poi è la squadra della mia città. Per adesso - ha spiegato - si è bloccato tutto, ma tra me e il presidente non ci sono problemi". Dalla società rosanero, tuttavia, negli ultimi giorni sono arrivati chiari messaggi della volontà di trattenere il campione del mondo. "Avevo parlato con la società e le idee le abbiamo chiare: l'accordo - ha detto Barzagli - è che se arriva la proposta di una squadra importante loro mi avrebbero venduto".

tuttomercatoweb

Translation:
Barzagli: ''Fiorentina? They are a big team''. Barzagli hasnt excluded the possibility of signing for Fiorentina. In an interview with Sky, he has talked about his situation. ''Juventus? i dont know anything, i have just returned. But Fiorentina, they are a great society, and it is the team of my city. For now, everything is blocked. There are no problems between me and the president.'' Palermo are determined to keep the world champion, although Barzagli has told Zamparini that if an offer from a big club comes in, then he must be sold.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Fiorentina will be good for him, he should go there. Or stay at Palermo, both is good, just that he doesn't come here.

Jun 7, 2003
i think also he will sign for fiorentina rather than us. first of all because fiorentina have corvino and we secco. and then fiorentina is on the way to sell ujfalusi so they need a replacement, and then as you know barzagli says he is a fan of the viola.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Andrea Barzagli non esclude l'ipotesi di un suo trasferimento alla Fiorentina. Intervistato da Sky al ritorno dalle vacanze, il difensore del Palermo ha fatto il punto sulla sua situazione. "La Juve? Ora non lo so, sono appena tornato. Ma anche la Fiorentina è una grande società e poi è la squadra della mia città. Per adesso - ha spiegato - si è bloccato tutto, ma tra me e il presidente non ci sono problemi". Dalla società rosanero, tuttavia, negli ultimi giorni sono arrivati chiari messaggi della volontà di trattenere il campione del mondo. "Avevo parlato con la società e le idee le abbiamo chiare: l'accordo - ha detto Barzagli - è che se arriva la proposta di una squadra importante loro mi avrebbero venduto".

tuttomercatoweb

Translation:
Barzagli: ''Fiorentina? They are a big team''. Barzagli hasnt excluded the possibility of signing for Fiorentina. In an interview with Sky, he has talked about his situation. ''Juventus? i dont know anything, i have just returned. But Fiorentina, they are a great society, and it is the team of my city. For now, everything is blocked. There are no problems between me and the president.'' Palermo are determined to keep the world champion, although Barzagli has told Zamparini that if an offer from a big club comes in, then he must be sold.
that is old vomit just reheated by the media

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
dude, change your username and i'll give you 10$.
I´ll give you a million $ if you change your avatar.

Yeah, we know. We got used to it. Azzurri7 is a 12 year old girl with a crush on Del Piero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)