Juve still after Barzagli! (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i think its gonna take juve adding to that trophy room for you to start liking him
alot of people fail to see that up till now most of the players that have stayed or been bought have been heavily influenced by bettega and not so much secco, which is y i cant wait to see secco fail without bettega, though for the good of the club i hope he doesnt

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
haha word! you know i think we got off on the wrong foot earlier on, but im starting to like you now, we thinkin alike! :D

EDIT: altho this whole secco thing, sorry i dont agree lol
Id give Secco probably around a B- so far in terms of his transfer/renewal credentials

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
he gets a referral since he hasnt actually done much but help fiorentina, whilst bettega is working behind the scene to get the players we've renewed and bought so far
yeah hes sus when it comes to fiorentina...

i dont know much about bettega's role within juve so im not gonna try n argue there ey but why did bettega leave? any hidden arguments with any1?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
yeah hes sus when it comes to fiorentina...

i dont know much about bettega's role within juve so im not gonna try n argue there ey but why did bettega leave? any hidden arguments with any1?
His contract expired and wasnt renewed by the current management...

Adzke

May 19, 2007
As for secco i still hate him, but i want him to prove me wrong, though i dont have much faith in him doing that
alot of people fail to see that up till now most of the players that have stayed or been bought have been heavily influenced by bettega and not so much secco, which is y i cant wait to see secco fail without bettega, though for the good of the club i hope he doesnt
You hope he proves you wrong, but you can't wait to see him fail? Isn't that somewhat of a contradiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)