Juve still after Barzagli! (96 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2007
barzagli just got interview-ed by la nazional.. he said that he will decide on his future by this week... the weird thing was, the DS(foschi) said juve made contact on barzagli.. and other side.. the president(zamparini) said juve never contact them for barzagli... and now.. who to believe?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
barzagli just got interview-ed by la nazional.. he said that he will decide on his future by this week... the weird thing was, the DS(foschi) said juve made contact on barzagli.. and other side.. the president(zamparini) said juve never contact them for barzagli... and now.. who to believe?
how can anyone actually take what zamparini says seriously? 1 min he threatens to sell his squad for lack of hunger, next they are untouchable, another time he threatens to sell the club and quit football cuz its not clean enough, the next hes staying, i wudnt trust zamparini for sh*t where by if the radio stations in palermo say a deal has been struck, and media from rome claim similar, and a few other sources saying the same, it sounds more substantial than the bullcrap and spin that comes from zamparini's pizza slot

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
how can anyone actually take what zamparini says seriously? 1 min he threatens to sell his squad for lack of hunger, next they are untouchable, another time he threatens to sell the club and quit football cuz its not clean enough, the next hes staying, i wudnt trust zamparini for sh*t where by if the radio stations in palermo say a deal has been struck, and media from rome claim similar, and a few other sources saying the same, it sounds more substantial than the bullcrap and spin that comes from zamparini's pizza slot
I hope you are right......for once :p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just pulling yer leg.

You haven't done too badly lately.
:p barzagli is the only deal that makes sense, pepe was out of the question when the whole milito saga appeared, if we wernt prepared to spend 12 mill on milito there was no way we were gona spend the same on pepe, canna was a possibility but schuster seems keen to hold him, and canna doesnt seem to have any objections with staying, meira, same as pepe stuttgart wud of asked for about 12 mill, so that only really leaves us barzagli though despite the lack of faith ranieri has in his ability, secco seems keen to bring him, and as i had posted earlier it was strongly roumered that this deal was agreed as far back as january

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
:p barzagli is the only deal that makes sense, pepe was out of the question when the whole milito saga appeared, if we wernt prepared to spend 12 mill on milito there was no way we were gona spend the same on pepe, canna was a possibility but schuster seems keen to hold him, and canna doesnt seem to have any objections with staying, meira, same as pepe stuttgart wud of asked for about 12 mill, so that only really leaves us barzagli though despite the lack of faith ranieri has in his ability, secco seems keen to bring him, and as i had posted earlier it was strongly roumered that this deal was agreed as far back as january
dont forget burdisso lol :disagree:

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
not happening, mancio wont allow it im sure, and gigli has admitted he wont be dealing with the enemy, if we were to buy anyone from inter, samuel perhaps, besides inter wont allow us to talk to them unless it includes camo which is not happening since hes staying
na im just kiddin mate, i dont see that happening either. but i know how much you hate inter players so thought id rub it in :p

ps - i hate em too

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
BARZAGLI ALLA JUVE, É QUASI FATTA

(ANSA) - ROMA, 8 LUG - Per Barzagli alla Juve e' questione di ore. I bianconeri hanno formulato la loro offerta al club di Zamparini per il difensore. Tra domani e dopodomani potrebbe arrivare l'ingaggio. Brutte notizie per la Roma: il Real Madrid non lascera' partire il brasiliano Cicinho, che piace tanto a Spalletti ma che Schuster non vuole cedere. Infine secondo il quotidiano sportivo francese L'Equipe, il Genoa sarebbe vicino all'ingaggio di Claudio Cacapa, 31enne difensore brasiliano ex del Lione.

How much did we offer Palermo for him?

Mar 28, 2007

(ANSA) - ROMA, 8 LUG - Per Barzagli alla Juve e' questione di ore. I bianconeri hanno formulato la loro offerta al club di Zamparini per il difensore. Tra domani e dopodomani potrebbe arrivare l'ingaggio. Brutte notizie per la Roma: il Real Madrid non lascera' partire il brasiliano Cicinho, che piace tanto a Spalletti ma che Schuster non vuole cedere. Infine secondo il quotidiano sportivo francese L'Equipe, il Genoa sarebbe vicino all'ingaggio di Claudio Cacapa, 31enne difensore brasiliano ex del Lione.

BARZAGLI TO THE JUVE, É ALMOST DONE

(Italian Associated Press Agency) - ROME, 8 LUG - For Barzagli to the Juve and' matter of hours. The bianconeri expressed their offer to the club to Kick for the defender. Between tomorrow and the day after tomorrow it the hiring could arrive. Ugly news for the Rome: the Real Madrid not lascera' to leave the Brazilian Cicinho, that pleases a lot to Parapets but that Schuster do not wants to yield. Finally according to the sporty newspaper Frenchman THE TEAM, the Genoa has been near the hiring of Claudio Cacapa, Brazilian 31enne defender former of the Lyons.

hope its below 5million since we sold miccoli to them for less then 5million. :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

that was last nites news :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)