Juve still after Barzagli! (103 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2007
Corini was the real fucking Captain of Palermo FFS.

And the only reason why Barzagli is captain now is because he's been there the longest.
just stating the fact.. since u said barzagli was make captain because he's been there the longest.. i think he was make as a captain because as u said.. he is a regular in the fixture.. =)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
The Palermo defender has to take a decision by next week on whether to remain in Sicily or accept any offers he might receive.

Andrea Barzagli is one of Italy's most sought after players, as various clubs, including Inter, Juventus and Fiorentina, have been linked to the Italian international defender.

However, the Palermo defender is still uncertain on what the future holds for him and he will only find out next week when he will have to take a final decision on where he will be playing football next season.

"I have my contract expiring in 2010 and I never asked to leave at all costs from Palermo. I only told my President that, if any important offer arrived from prestigious clubs, to take them into consideration," Barzagli explained to the 'La Nazione'.

"Within a week I will have to take a decision. If this blessed offer arrives, it will have to be evaluated very carefully by Zamparini and Foschi, otherwise it would be fair that I find the right motivations to play a great season with Palermo."

goal.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
BARZAGLI, I am a Fiorentina fan......

"My contract will expire in 2010 and I never said that I want to leave Palermo" declared World Champion Andrea Barzagli,"All I have asked to chairman Zamparini is that if he would receive an offer from an important club we should consider the possibility of a transfer. Anyway, even if the transfermarket will end at the end of August I want to make a decision within this week because I don't want to compromise my pre-season training. If I would accept to move to Fiorentina even if their salary limit is 1,5 million Euros per year? Of course, I am actually making much less than that. But at the same time I want to make clear that the fact that I was born in Florence and I am a Fiorentina fan doesn't mean that I will accept a low salary"

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
BARZAGLI, I am a Fiorentina fan......

"My contract will expire in 2010 and I never said that I want to leave Palermo" declared World Champion Andrea Barzagli,"All I have asked to chairman Zamparini is that if he would receive an offer from an important club we should consider the possibility of a transfer. Anyway, even if the transfermarket will end at the end of August I want to make a decision within this week because I don't want to compromise my pre-season training. If I would accept to move to Fiorentina even if their salary limit is 1,5 million Euros per year? Of course, I am actually making much less than that. But at the same time I want to make clear that the fact that I was born in Florence and I am a Fiorentina fan doesn't mean that I will accept a low salary"
who cares if he is a fiorentina fan, gilardino once stated that he is a juve fan but he joined milan

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini has refuted suggestions that defender Andrea Barzagli is set for a move to Juventus.

Since booking their return to the top flight, the Bianconeri have been looking to reinforce their back line and have regularly been linked with Azzurri star Barzagli.

Recent speculation suggested that the Old Lady had made an approach for the 26-year-old despite reportedly being days away from securing the signature of Deportivo La Coruna’s Jorge Andrade.

However, outspoken Rosanero chief Zamparini denies that there has been any contact with Juve or that the player has expressed a wish to leave.

“I haven’t recieved any offer from Juventus,” he insisted on Studionews. “It would all be different if Barzagli himself had asked for a move.”

If Zamparini’s claims are true, the Serie B champions may now turn their attention to Inter’s Argentine ace Nicolas Burdisso.

channel4

guess we can forget about Barzagli now

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
i dont want any inter players!!! im still sitting on the fence on barzagli tho, IMO in periods of games he looks great but for the most part he is slow and hasnt got the ability to read the game at all.. as for the likeliness of his transfer, who knows with Zamparini, he dribbles way 2 much shit n i think he even confuses himself

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventus: per Barzagli sarebbe fatta

La Juventus sarebbe veramente molto vicina all'acquisto di Andrea Barzagli, difensore centrale del Palermo e della Nazionale Italiana seguito anche da Fiorentina e Inter. Sembra però che Barzagli, con cui la Fiorentina non sarebbe riuscita a trovare l'accordo, potrebbe firmare un nuovo contratto con la Juventus fra oggi e domani. Al giocatore è stata già formulata l'offerta da parte del club di Corso Galileo Ferraris, e anche con il Palermo la Juventus avrebbe raggiunto in qualche modo l'accordo.

tuttomercato

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Juventus: per Barzagli sarebbe fatta

La Juventus sarebbe veramente molto vicina all'acquisto di Andrea Barzagli, difensore centrale del Palermo e della Nazionale Italiana seguito anche da Fiorentina e Inter. Sembra però che Barzagli, con cui la Fiorentina non sarebbe riuscita a trovare l'accordo, potrebbe firmare un nuovo contratto con la Juventus fra oggi e domani. Al giocatore è stata già formulata l'offerta da parte del club di Corso Galileo Ferraris, e anche con il Palermo la Juventus avrebbe raggiunto in qualche modo l'accordo.

tuttomercato
Translation:
Juventus is very close to the purchase of Barzagli who is also being followed by Fiorentina and Inter. Fiorentina and Palermo couldnt come to an agreement over the player so it seems Barzagli could join Juventus between today and tomorrow.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ok not only this thread has gone of topic but also gone sick...
Chiellini is more suited to play centrally though. He's great in the air and a good marker, however I don't like him going forward. He doesn't really have the skill to be a real threat on the left-flank. And the best matches I have seen Chiellini play were for the Azzurrini where he was solid, plus made up for the mistakes of that idiot Andreolli.
He's got a good cross on him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)