Juve still after Barzagli! (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
E' ad un passo dalla Juvenus il difensore del Palermo Andrea Barzagli. I bianconeri, nella giornata di ieri, hanno formulato una vera e propria offerta al club di Zamparini. Offerta che sarà con ogni probbailità accettata. Ecco che Barzagli, tra domani e dopodomani, potrà diventare ufficialmente un giocatore della Juventus.

calciomercato.com

Translation:
there was an important meeting yesterday between Juventus and Palermo. Juve are a step closer to signing the defender. Juve tabled a very nice offer that should be accepted by Zamparini. Between tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, Barzagli will officially become a player of Juventus

:D :toast:

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Good news . I guess that this will be the last signing this summer besides the contract extension for Camo and Nedved. The team will have month and ½ to work together and the new players to incorporate nice into the squad. :thumbs:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
if we get Barza and re-sign Neddy and Camo...i would say Bravo Secco and Co. u have done your job magnificently well...over to C-Ra and hsi crew ;)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
lets just wait and see how this one turns out, the media talks alot of shit!
first milito was joining juventus, then he was joining barca, and now even barcas offer isnt good enough
i dont know what to believe anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)