Juve still after Barzagli! (108 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Milito was 100% certain according to you at one stage but now he will wear the clowns jersey within few days... so please stop providing us with this numbers and percentages as I really think you have a worst problem in math than in football.
at the time, long b4 barca and co butted in, things change in football it changed to a situation where we had given them a deadline or we move to andrade, as i had mentioned, your reading skills are obviously worse than a retarded 5 yr old

damn! we should have asked for him as part of miccoli deal:disagree:
i wish we had taken more for micco, zamparini must be laughing 3 mill over 3 seasons

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
cant understand what's your problem with Badass Devil.. he tries to give us the most accurate and new info about our transfers.you guys mad at him as he was Secco that promised you that X will come to juve and didn't do that.:disagree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
They don't need to be Italian but I would like someone with Serie A experiene since our central defence is lacking that just now.
is it just me but do i get this feeling the media will link us bk with thuram return since milito is on the verge of joining barca and marquez seems set to return to his old cb role aswell, and with big lil's serie A experience the media will create a media cocktail

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
is it just me but do i get this feeling the media will link us bk with thuram return since milito is on the verge of joining barca and marquez seems set to return to his old cb role aswell, and with big lil's serie A experience the media will create a media cocktail
Maybe. I would think Thuram said enough bad things about us to convince them we wouldn't be interested.

Nothing would surprise me though.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
same feeling that made u think we signing Diego? ;)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
put it this way, dont u think its time zidane was replaced, and secco has admitted his desire to sign a creative mid with good feet, with diego being mentioned, but thuram was just a hypothesis gut feeling
I agree with 100 %...we need a Diego/VDV/Riquelme kind of player to lead the MF after Nedved...but I don't think it will happen this season

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I agree with 100 %...we need a Diego/VDV/Riquelme kind of player to lead the MF after Nedved...but I don't think it will happen this season
my only doubt in not getting this creative mid is the funds we have left, im not entirely sure how much we have left and with the poor return in sales havnt encouraged me, but if nedved does retire which it seems to be the case with the latest failure in talks we will have no choice but to buy sum1 like diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)