Juve still after Barzagli! (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
seems they also want Coloccini

Zaragoza Ahead Of Trio In Coloccini Chase
Fabricio Coloccini's agent has stated that Real Zaragoza, Olympiacos and Tottenham Hotspur must put their interest in the player into writing if they are serious about signing him.

Marcelo Lombilla made the announcement after being told by Deportivo president, Augusto Lendoiro, that he would only enter negotiations if the offers were concrete.

After meeting with the Riazor supremo, Zaragoza and Tottenham have made their interest while talks with Olympiacos have already taken place.

"Lendoiro has asked me to see any offers in writing for Coloccini," Lombilla said.

"Last week I had a meeting in Madrid with Lendoiro.

"Now I have to wait and see if the interest of any of the clubs is confirmed and put into writing and, if that happens, I will present them to the president.

"It will have to something concrete though. We cannot deal with suppositions, only with reality."

While Olympiacos have made an offer of around €4m, Zaragoza are prepared to go higher while Tottenham have yet to make a firm proposal.

Coloccini's first choice would be to remain in Spain after being told by new Depor coach, Miguel Ángel Lotina, that he has no choice but to sell the central defender.

goal.com
this just confirms what i said that zaragoza will sell milito to someone

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Palermo: ds Foschi 'La Juve ci ha chiesto Barzagli'

21:05 del 06 luglio

Il direttore sportivo del Palermo, Rino Foschi ha dichiarato: "La Juventus ci ha chiesto Barzagli, ma vorremmo tenerlo perchè è un giocatore importante. Non faremo altri acquisti, Foggia non rientra più nei nostri piani".

Calciomercato

Palermo sports director Rino Foschi says that Juventus asked for Barzagli but they still want to keep him.

We'll end up with Barzagli at the end. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
theres a good 70% chance we wont be getting barzagli

a) zamparini is not prepared to sell

b) secco thought sweet talking him to sell by giving them miccoli wud work

c) ranieri doesnt seem to show favour for barzagli

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
i would love for him to join us, with a good defender by his side, he can really do well. he proved that at the world cup next to canna, and also lippi is one of the best managers in the world, for him to take barza to the world cup definitely shows that he has the talent. sure maybe he didnt have the best of seasons with palermo, but he has always been tipped to become one of italys best defenders, ever since his chievo days... and i think he can very well be the azzurri's leader after canna and nesta if he joins a big club

Dec 26, 2004
theres a good 70% chance we wont be getting barzagli

a) zamparini is not prepared to sell

b) secco thought sweet talking him to sell by giving them miccoli wud work

c) ranieri doesnt seem to show favour for barzagli

Milito was 100% certain according to you at one stage but now he will wear the clowns jersey within few days... so please stop providing us with this numbers and percentages as I really think you have a worst problem in math than in football.

Mar 28, 2007
Juve Want Barzagli, Reveals Foschi

The Director of Sports of Palermo declared that the Bianconeri enquired about Andrea Barzagli in the past weeks.

Apart from Jorge Andrade, the Old Lady seems intentioned on signing another central defender in order to bolster the defence, especially if the rumours linking Boumsong to Bordeaux are confirmed.

The speculation of Juventus following Andrea Barzagli has been confirmed on Friday by Rino Foschi, the Director of Sports of Palermo, who however, stated that the Rosanero will do their utmost to hold on to the World Cup winning defender.

"Juventus asked us for Barzagli, but we would like to hold on to him because he is an important player," declared the Director of the Sicilian club.

Palermo might let their player go if the Bianconeri prepare an offer which the Rosanero believe would be worthwhile, as it is rumoured that the Sicilian club will sell either Barzagli or Zaccardo in the coming weeks in order to decrease the squad number which is considered to be in excess.

goal.com

jus give us barzagli.. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)