Juve still after Barzagli! (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
He will learn from Milito ?
They are both 26, why should he learn from Milito ?

Take off your Azzuri glasses for a moment and you guys will see how below average this man is. Below average is even a compliment for him.
Guys, Italian stars and Italian great players are the most expensive ones for Italian clubs. Why do you think Barzagli at 26 is still in Palermo ? Why do you think he, as a world champion, costs double less than a player like Milito who plays for an average Spanish team and who never won anything in his life ? Why even the younger and still unproven Pepe will cost us twice more than Barzagli ?
Yes, because he's crap.

Imagine Boumsong with ability to give birth. Now imagine Boum Boum and Legro having sex with broken condom.
You know who's the product of this love ?
Yeah, its Barzagli.
Simply idiotic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He will learn from Milito ?
They are both 26, why should he learn from Milito ?

Take off your Azzuri glasses for a moment and you guys will see how below average this man is. Below average is even a compliment for him.
Guys, Italian stars and Italian great players are the most expensive ones for Italian clubs. Why do you think Barzagli at 26 is still in Palermo ? Why do you think he, as a world champion, costs double less than a player like Milito who plays for an average Spanish team and who never won anything in his life ? Why even the younger and still unproven Pepe will cost us twice more than Barzagli ?
Yes, because he's crap.

Imagine Boumsong with ability to give birth. Now imagine Boum Boum and Legro having sex with broken condom.
You know who's the product of this love ?
Yeah, its Barzagli.
Absolutely, but these Azzurri imbeciles are too infatuated with their "World Champion" to actually have an unbiased opinion.

Euthanasia seems to be the best solution for people such as tonykart.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
You are judging a players ability to play for Juventus by analysing the money requested for the players. This argument is no good. If you want to talk about playing styles and such that is fine, but I don't want to get into a debate that requires me to research any good player that was undervalued in the history of football. It is a pointless and endless discussion. If you don't think Barzagli is good that is fine, but lets try to have a debate that is worth it. Your point wasn't worth arguing. And that is not a personal attack.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Few clips where you can see how good Barzagli's positioning is

He's never at the right place, what use of him then ?

Want more ? Because i have many left.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Absolutely, but these Azzurri imbeciles are too infatuated with their "World Champion" to actually have an unbiased opinion.

Euthanasia seems to be the best solution for people such as tonykart.
I don't think I have ever read a post from you that is decent. I have had a few good debates on these forums, but you just offer no intelligence to the discussion whatsoever. Everyone is biased to someone or something. You really need to understand that. IMO I don't see Pepe being worth more than Barzagli especially given the fact that we can offer Miccoli to Palermo as well. It makes no sense. I think people just use the fact that I prefer Italians as a basis of every argument. Even though this clearly serves no purpose here.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Few clips where you can see how good Barzagli's positioning is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALfsG4oUZO0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPoxWVcupcY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nth62z4O5yk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWMhxF-YRBk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRyL6dZyQ0s

He's never at the right place, what use of him then ?

Want more ? Because i have many left.
You can make clips like that for anyone. Highlight and lowlight film clips have no bearing on how a player will perform on a team. BTW, get a life, I can't beleive you actually had these files on your computer, or worse yet looked them up.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You can make clips like that for anyone. Highlight and lowlight film clips have no bearing on how a player will perform on a team. BTW, get a life, I can't beleive you actually had these files on your computer, or worse yet looked them up.
You're unbelievable ! You'd accept some guy with an amputated leg to lead our defence, only if hes Italian
These are clips from this season only and i'm sorry there aren't clips with his mistakes during the match that didnt lead to a goal.
He makes dozens of mistakes on every match. I watched Palermo a lot and you obviously didnt. If you did you wouldn't have been so crazy to defend him.
I would like an Italian starting XI for Juve but Barzagli sucks and i dont want him here.
Did you watch Brazil-Mexico yesterday ? Did you watch Marquez ? Now thats defending, thats a great defender. Barzagli is like a little talentless kid compared to Marquez, who by the way isnt even among the best cd's in the world.

And Nesta was 26 when he joined Milan but he was proven enough. He was the leader of Lazio when Lazio was winning serie A and was a regular in cl. Lazio was one of the best teams in Europe when Nesta was there. Its stupid to compare him with Barzagli

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
You're unbelievable ! You'd accept some guy with an amputated leg to lead our defence, only if hes Italian
These are clips from this season only and i'm sorry there aren't clips with his mistakes during the match that didnt lead to a goal.
He makes dozens of mistakes on every match. I watched Palermo a lot and you obviously didnt. If you did you wouldn't have been so crazy to defend him.
I would like an Italian starting XI for Juve but Barzagli sucks and i dont want him here.
Did you watch Brazil-Mexico yesterday ? Did you watch Marquez ? Now thats defending, thats a great defender. Barzagli is like a little talentless kid compared to Marquez, who by the way isnt even among the best cd's in the world.

And Nesta was 26 when he joined Milan but he was proven enough. He was the leader of Lazio when Lazio was winning serie A and was a regular in cl. Lazio was one of the best teams in Europe when Nesta was there. Its stupid to compare him with Barzagli
You should waste your time finding clips of Pepe's mistakes that he makes every game. Pepe is very good, but everyone makes mistakes. You argument is pointless. Marquez a great defender. He is good, but great... whew. I guess being the extreme person that you are, great would translate to good.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i do not agree with the reasoning that we should sign Barzagli coz he is Italian, but he is a classy player who will be a definited starter for Italy after Canna Nesta and Materazzi...and Juve should definitely sign him coz he is an excellent defender and not coz he is Italian

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If he was excellent defender we would have signed him already and not look after players twice more expensive than he is.
I give up, some of you are so retarded that arguing with you is pointless. And admit it guys, you didn't actually watch Barzagli after Italy-Ukrain, did you ?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
If he was excellent defender we would have signed him already and not look after players twice more expensive than he is.
I give up, some of you are so retarded that arguing with you is pointless. And admit it guys, you didn't actually watch Barzagli after Italy-Ukrain, did you ?
stop judging a player on 1 bad performance...in that case Barza was outstanding against France last year...u think u know better than Lippi?

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
By that standard we would have signed Milito, Pepe, Heinze, Marquez, Luisao, etc, etc by now. I understand that you don't think Barzagli is a good defender, but can you at least give me something to debate with instead of just rash outbursts.

ItaBomber

Feb 23, 2007
Affaire Barzagli: 'Zampa' spara a zero sulla Juve

PALERMO - Maurizio Zamparini, presidente del Palermo, si scaglia contro la dirigenza della Juventus ed in particolare sul tecnico bianconero, Claudio Ranieri, in merito alla trattativa per portare a Torino il difensore rosanero, Andrea Barzagli. “Per Barzagli credo che il mancato accordo con la Juventus sia dovuto alla presenza del nuovo allenatore bianconero Ranieri, che avendo molta esperienza di campionati esteri, considera Barzagli non una prima scelta – dichiara senza peli sulla lingua il patron palermitano - Alla Juve, comunque, con questa nuova dirigenza c’è molta confusione”.

calciomercato.it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)