Juve still after Barzagli! (98 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_JuveChriS_

Jun 4, 2007
:wth: Where did you get these news from?As far as I know the transfer isn't even near to be confirmed.
wooooooow... i never talked about confirmation! i'm talking about newspaper transfer talks. You know some of it are bullshit, but others are right on the spot... so we need to pay close attention to all of them. This is just mercato talks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
"Ranieri ha deciso, la società si sta muovendo: solo tre conferme tra i titolari per la riscossa in Serie A. Vicino lo scambio Barzagli-Miccoli col Palermo. Anche il Siena su Nocerino."

"MICCOLI, NOSTALGIA CANAGLIA - Il "Romario del Salento" vuole tornare in Italia. Il Porto gli sta facendo una corte spietata, ma FabrizioMiccoli sogna la Serie A. In un'intervista al Giornale di Sicilia l'attaccante di proprietà della Juve ha ammesso: "Zamparini è un grande presidente. L'ho conosciuto durante una trasmissione televisiva e mi piace il suo modo di fare. Palermo può essere la piazza giusta per me".

hehehehe. Im always on the cutting edge mate! :)
Should this have been the source to the almost confirmed Zaccardo transfer?There's nothing about him.

The bolded part's translation:Siena after Nocerino:(

Mar 28, 2007
"Ranieri ha deciso, la società si sta muovendo: solo tre conferme tra i titolari per la riscossa in Serie A. Vicino lo scambio Barzagli-Miccoli col Palermo. Anche il Siena su Nocerino."

"MICCOLI, NOSTALGIA CANAGLIA - Il "Romario del Salento" vuole tornare in Italia. Il Porto gli sta facendo una corte spietata, ma FabrizioMiccoli sogna la Serie A. In un'intervista al Giornale di Sicilia l'attaccante di proprietà della Juve ha ammesso: "Zamparini è un grande presidente. L'ho conosciuto durante una trasmissione televisiva e mi piace il suo modo di fare. Palermo può essere la piazza giusta per me".

hehehehe. Im always on the cutting edge mate! :)
the article nv mention about the capture of zaccardo.. its actuatlly saying juve will exchange miccoli for barzagli.. :)

Mar 28, 2007
:disagree: Don't see that happening.
according to calciomercato.. udinese wanna sign nocerino!

If Pinzi should leave Udine, the president pozzo has intention of to replace it with Nocerino, that in the last season did well to Piacenza. In alternative, it is ready an offer for Morrone of the Livorno
==>
If Pinzi should leave Udine, the president pozzo has intention of to replace it with Nocerino, that in the last season did well to Piacenza. In alternative, it is ready an offer for Morrone of the Livorno

_JuveChriS_

Jun 4, 2007
nahh man! the zaccardo talks are everywere. This like: "Dopo il passo indietro su Barzagli, dal Palermo può arrivare Zaccardo"(Tuttosport) and "Zaccardo più Milito in difesa" (calciomercato).

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
Juve: Cruz contropartita for Camoranesi TURIN - In The last hall of shouting hours hypothesized an exchange that has of the sensational one between Inter and Juventus: in bianconero in fact the prolico could arrive Julio Cruz, while to the court of Moratti could pass the Champion of the World, Mauro German Camoranesi. To confirm the interest of the Juventus for Cruz was the prosecutor of the Argentinian gambler, that affirmed: "Cruz could be yielded from the inter, but will not go ever to the Milan. The other two interesting squads I am Juventus and Rome and would be able to be us also the Florentine one in second beaten".
http://calciomercato.it/
:rofl2:

Mar 28, 2007
Juve: Cruz contropartita for Camoranesi TURIN - In The last hall of shouting hours hypothesized an exchange that has of the sensational one between Inter and Juventus: in bianconero in fact the prolico could arrive Julio Cruz, while to the court of Moratti could pass the Champion of the World, Mauro German Camoranesi. To confirm the interest of the Juventus for Cruz was the prosecutor of the Argentinian gambler, that affirmed: "Cruz could be yielded from the inter, but will not go ever to the Milan. The other two interesting squads I am Juventus and Rome and would be able to be us also the Florentine one in second beaten".
http://calciomercato.it/
:rofl2:
any relates to barzagli?

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
according to calciomercato.. udinese wanna sign nocerino!

==>
I just meant he won't go to Siena because they aren't that high profile. I can see him going to Udinese, but I hope it doesn't happen. :tdown:

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There seems to be talks about a Miccoli - Barzagli moves with Palermo. I'd do it in a jiffy! Would you?

For me these are great news, because i was feeling the barzagli negotiations were on a downhill because Zaccardo is almost confirmed (not the same position, but is a defender). But even on an interview Miccoli said he was eager to play in Serie A, and said he likes the idea of playing in Palermo.

What do you think?
Yeah, but i read that here! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)