its 4-2-3-1

Buffon
Grygera Barzagli Milito Molinaro
Tiago Almiron
Iaquinta Del Piero Nedved
Huntelaar

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
and thus getting Milito. Even then Barzagli seems ok at best. To be honest I'd rather give criscito the chance to show his worth than get Barzagli.
i hink both of of them as sateeh was saying that we would need a commanding cd, millito would do so. hes captain of zaragoza if i remember correctly.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
chiellini is certainly starting ahead of molinaro
but that line up looks good and promising
I wouldn't play with 4-3-3. I prefer 4-4-2:

---------------Buffon----------------

Grygera--Barzagli--Milito--Chiellini

-----------Tiago---Zanetti---------

Camoranesi-----------------Nedved

-----Del Piero---------Huntelaar----

I would try to convince Camo to stay.
Zanetti is good enough for Serie A and can rotate with Marchisio and Nocerino.
If Huntelaar won't come,I'm in for Bianchi.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005

thats a formation i wouldnt mind.. wen in doubt go for 4-4-2! its always a good starting block than flexibility comes after!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
the team for next year in Corriere dello sport:

--------------------Buffon------------------
Grygera-----Milito-----Barzagli-----Molinaro
Almiron-----------Tiago------------Nedved
Iaquinta-----------Huntelaar------------DP

What do you think?

8 new players in the starting eleven. No way that could be the formation. It's too Inter-ish. :D

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
The thing is that they have tried to put all the players they think we might sign in the starting eleven. But there is no such thing as starting 11 when ur coach is Ranieri. So this is just a BS.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006

If we take him back. :cry:

_JuveChriS_

Jun 4, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There seems to be talks about a Miccoli - Barzagli moves with Palermo. I'd do it in a jiffy! Would you?

For me these are great news, because i was feeling the barzagli negotiations were on a downhill because Zaccardo is almost confirmed (not the same position, but is a defender). But even on an interview Miccoli said he was eager to play in Serie A, and said he likes the idea of playing in Palermo.

What do you think?

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There seems to be talks about a Miccoli - Barzagli moves with Palermo. I'd do it in a jiffy! Would you?

For me these are great news, because i was feeling the barzagli negotiations were on a downhill because Zaccardo is almost confirmed (not the same position, but is a defender). But even on an interview Miccoli said he was eager to play in Serie A, and said he likes the idea of playing in Palermo.

What do you think?
Did I miss something?:confused:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007

What do you think?
:wth: Where did you get these news from?As far as I know the transfer isn't even near to be confirmed.

_JuveChriS_

Jun 4, 2007
"Ranieri ha deciso, la società si sta muovendo: solo tre conferme tra i titolari per la riscossa in Serie A. Vicino lo scambio Barzagli-Miccoli col Palermo. Anche il Siena su Nocerino."

"MICCOLI, NOSTALGIA CANAGLIA - Il "Romario del Salento" vuole tornare in Italia. Il Porto gli sta facendo una corte spietata, ma FabrizioMiccoli sogna la Serie A. In un'intervista al Giornale di Sicilia l'attaccante di proprietà della Juve ha ammesso: "Zamparini è un grande presidente. L'ho conosciuto durante una trasmissione televisiva e mi piace il suo modo di fare. Palermo può essere la piazza giusta per me".

hehehehe. Im always on the cutting edge mate! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)