Juve still after Barzagli! (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
to sit on the bench?
Maybe he can fight for a first team's place, who knows?

terencee, your line-up only works in computer games
I think it doesn't even work in computer games. No offence to Terencee.

I dont know how much you people have been watching Serie A but Barzagli has not been that good this year. He has gone missing far too many times during games. I know people want a good defender but I dont think that's him. Hope he proves me wrong.
I've kept saying the same months ago.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Viola lead Quaresma chase Friday 15 June, 2007 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiorentina continue to be active on the market, preparing a five-year deal for Ricardo Quaresma and tracking Newcastle United’s Steven Taylor.

Reports claim that the Viola have drawn up a contract that would double Quaresma’s current wages at Porto, giving him £1m per season.

The Portuguese wide man is also of interest to Chelsea, Atletico Madrid and Inter, but Fiorentina are said to have the upper hand with a £12m bid.

The Tuscan outfit has pledged to strengthen its squad for the upcoming Serie A and UEFA Cup campaign and has already picked up Arturo Lupoli, Anthony Vanden Borre and brought back Valeri Bojinov from his loan spell at Juventus.

Legendary transfer guru Pantaleo Corvino has been spotted in Holland this week where he is believed to have scouted out England defender Taylor.

The Newcastle United man featured against Italy in the 2-2 draw for the European Under-21 Championships.

Fiorentina are looking further afield for their reinforcements in defence, as Palermo have put obstacles in their path towards Andrea Barzagli (pictured), instead hoping to send him towards Juventus.

“We have received offers from both Fiorentina and Juventus, so we just need to wait and see what Palermo make of the situation,” revealed Barzagli’s agent Claudio Orlandini.

“If it’s up to him, Andrea would go to Fiorentina without a moment’s hesitation.”

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun15p.html

Wtf?!I thought he prefers Juve to any other club?One day he wants to go to Juve,the other he likes Fiorentina more...

Fu*k all the rumours,Barzagli can go to Fiorentina,then Criscito and Milito are our centre defence:D:eyebrows:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
if he would really rather go to fiorentina he should bugger off there and if he does i hope his career goes downhill.... fiorentina clearing up on the transfer market by the way respect to corvino

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
this guy looks like the new Moggi :eyebrows:
he really does man, its a shame hes not with us :(

Yeah we should first sign Corvino before we sign any player:p
Now they're after Quaresma and Taylor...not bad imo.
yep quaresma is a fantastic winger, one we could do with if camo were to leave and taylor is a defender with a huge amount of potential and maturity for his age, always pretends to have a heart attack when he handballs though, premiership watchers will know what i mean, if you dont:

:D

Mar 30, 2006
he really does man, its a shame hes not with us :(

yep quaresma is a fantastic winger, one we could do with if camo were to leave and taylor is a defender with a huge amount of potential and maturity for his age, always pretends to have a heart attack when he handballs though, premiership watchers will know what i mean, if you dont:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl3HnU0HOhk

:D
i would really be rotted if he joined them cuz they are offering him a very weak contract. like 1 million a year. We pay fucking Zebina and Giannichedda that money. FFS.

We should make a bid for him and double that or maby 2.5 ...... he is worth it and can take up Nedved's role when he leaves

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Don't you guys remeber that Chiellini also said when he was on loan at Fiorentina that he wants to stay there. Than we brought him back and he showed great loyality to us...

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Don't you guys remeber that Chiellini also said when he was on loan at Fiorentina that he wants to stay there. Than we brought him back and he showed great loyality to us...
Apparently Viola has a way of making players feel at home, maybe also that's why Bojiinov wants to play there, and Toni came there, but I think most of the players know that at juve you are in title to be more succesfull over the years

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
many people in here including me, always said that bringing Barzagli brought by his own would be useless.

if we would to bring him then we will need a commanding CB next to him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
and thus getting Milito. Even then Barzagli seems ok at best. To be honest I'd rather give criscito the chance to show his worth than get Barzagli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)