Juve still after Barzagli! (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2007
Juve: is done for milito, but it is discussed also Barzagli

The Juventus reached the agreement with the Argentinian defender of the Saragozza, Milito Gabriel. Next Friday the meeting for the signature. Cannavaro: "An exceptional accident, will be the new Montero". (Tuttosport)

The law interested test to restrain: "Never I claim to want the Juve to go - it declared Milito to the Spanish printing - For now I think alone to the present one, then it will be seen".

The Juventus carries before also an alternate track. Yesterday afternoon the ds Secco Alessio met to Milan the connects rosanero Foschi Rino to talk about Andrea Barzagli. The Palermo has asked 8 millions of euro more Miccoli, but to the moment the bianconeri seem intentioned to confirm clinging I return it from the loan to the Benfica.

calciomercato.com

Aug 18, 2006
The Frenchman said recently that he expected to leave the Bianconeri because he was not satisfied with the terms of Juve’s new contract offer.

The club’s three targets are said to be Alberto Gilardino of Milan, Ajax’s Klaas Jan Huntelaar and Reggina hit-man Rolando Bianchi.

In other news concerning Juventus, Palermo are said to be interested in Fabrizio Miccoli, while Besiktas are chasing Jean-Alain Boumsong.
Any chance of a Miccoli Barzagli swap???

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
i don't want to send miccoli away again. i think he is back to stay. In that article it says palermo want to swap for miccoli but we are intending on keeping him. I hope we do.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
meaning the defense will suck!

Barzagli, Boumsong and Grygera are no leaders in defense, G. Milito is.
:tup:

Definitely, Gabriel Milito is the right man to lead our back four.

i don't want to send miccoli away again. i think he is back to stay. In that article it says palermo want to swap for miccoli but we are intending on keeping him. I hope we do.
I as well think that Miccoli is more enthusiastic than anytime before. I want him back to Turin.

Mar 28, 2007
According to what dall leaked' meeting of last night to Milan between the sporty director of the Juve Dry Alessio and that of the Palermo Dark Rino, the society bianconera now near Soldier, seems to have taken time for l' purchase of Barzagli from the club rosanero. The managers of two society discussed also of the likely purchase of Miccoli (appraised about 5 millions of euro) aside of the club rosanero. I gain that at any rate done not more introduce verrà in the negotiation Barzagli and that seems to be priority for the squad to Kick.

The prosecutor of Andrea Barzagli, Claudio Orlandini, interviews from violanews. com, revealed that its beneficiary would want to play in the next season with the knitting of the Florentine one. "I cannot say too much on Barzagli - said Orlandini - the offers there are is of the Florentine one is some Juventus, only we should wait for that the Palermo is worth the situation. If it was for him verrebbe of race to the Florentine one".

he choose fiorentina over juve?

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
No, Channel4 said that if it were up to Barzagli, then he would go to Fiorentina. However Palermo is trying to send him to us...

La Viola is really tearing up this transfer season if the rumors are true. They already have Lupoli, Vandenborre, Bojinov back, and supposedly they offered Quaresma a five year deal.

Mar 28, 2007
if his heart is in fiorence.. den i dun want him to be in juve.. juve needs someone that put in the heart and soul and feel like a bianconero!

we can have his person.. but not his heart.. wad the use? FAQ!

Soldatino

I dont know how much you people have been watching Serie A but Barzagli has not been that good this year. He has gone missing far too many times during games. I know people want a good defender but I dont think that's him. Hope he proves me wrong.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
:disagree:I know he had a mediocre season but he has shown that he has potential and he still quiete young esp. for a defender and I really think that he will partner Mimmito and be a kick-ass defensive duo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)