atm we cant get many of them without champions lge
besides Milito iz excellent
We shuld have a fairly strong back 4 , that just needs experience in serie a
but we shall do just fine

Buy on AliExpress.com

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
wat about king of corruption?
I still belive caliciopoli was a plan from Agnelli family. After deat oh Gianni and Umberto they did that! I'm not saying that moggi and co didn't anything wrong but not that much. and they are not only guys in the business!

Do you feel any change from last summer? I don't.
Is something especiall happened? I don't think so.

The only problem in my opinion was that moggi and co. got very powerfull.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Seeing that there is speculation over Miccoli over his future leads me to believe he may actually be a transfer pawn. Although previously Palermo denied interest in a aquiring Miccoli to lessen Barzagli's price, the situation might have changed. no?

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Seeing that there is speculation over Miccoli over his future leads me to believe he may actually be a transfer pawn. Although previously Palermo denied interest in a aquiring Miccoli to lessen Barzagli's price, the situation might have changed. no?
I thought Raineri wanted him back at juve, so I don't think he wants to swap him

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I thought Raineri wanted him back at juve, so I don't think he wants to swap him
Thats what the news were reporting. And anyhow, the Juve board said DD didn't resign when infact he had already submitted his resignation.

Since their relation get worsen...
I'm thinkin Miccoli is scared. i mean the likes of Camo and Trez have a probability of leaving, u can imagine what Miccoli's position would be if Palermo asked for him to ease Barzagli's transfer.

Mar 28, 2007
It Foggia and Miccoli more near the new attack of Colantuono

Fabrizio Miccoli and Pasquale Foggia are a lot near the Palermo. Their identikit corresponds perfectly to that plan from Stefano Colantuono for l´attack rosanero. Two swift players in a position of to support a first point physically Amauri being able like. The more delicate negotiation pertains Miccoli. Yesterday to Milan, all´Hotel Prince of Savoy, c´a summit between the sporting director was of the Palermo Rino Foschi and counterpart of the Juventus Alessio Secco actual to talk about the Apulian fantasista. The novelty in the negotiation pertains an of the pedine that the Palermo had put nell´to deal, farewell Andrea to say Barzagli (for which the rosanero asked 15 millions of euro in counting or 8 millions and the technical contropartita of Miccoli). The society bianconera, in fact, would have unloaded the defender champion of the world seen that practically defined l´hiring of Milito Gabriel for a sum near 14 millions of euro. Palermo and Juventus, therefore, continue to treat, but alone for the label of Fabrizio Miccoli.

goal.com

Secco and Foschi met in a hotel to discuss a possible move for miccoli and barzagli..
palermo asked juventus for 15m for barzagli.. but juve will be offering 8m+miccoli..

next season barzagli and milito will be in tag in defence.. if i not wrong. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)