Juve still after Barzagli! (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
but still i dont think barzagli will come if we sign milito cuz the board said only 3 big signing 4 this year..
both milito and barzagli are big signing imo..
also we almost get almiron+iaquinta..
so there will only one of them in our next squad..
but i'm all for them in our backline..
The three big signings will then be Milito, Barzagli and Huntelaar, I suppose...

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
management and boards of teams lie all the time to the press
nothing to take very seriously
you dont really expect the board to come out and say to the press we want to sign these players......
do you?

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
I guess every Juventus fan now Missing moggi and his transfers domination.
He was king of market! really! Just look at the list:
Buffon, Nedved, Zambro, Canna, Vieiram Zlatan, Emerson, Thuram, Mutu, Camo, Trez, Tudor, Zidane, Deschamps, Pessotto, Peruzzi and ......
Half of juventus legends were bought by him. Just remeber he swap Cannavaro by our third goalkeeper!

I really think he was the man of business.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
Buffon, Nedved, Zambro, Canna, Vieiram Zlatan, Emerson, Thuram, Mutu, Camo, Trez, Tudor, Zidane, Deschamps, Pessotto, Peruzzi and ......
Half of juventus legends were bought by him. Just remeber he swap Cannavaro by our third goalkeeper!

...And I agree. It seems we could use a real transfer genius now.

Of course Secco needs time to prove himself. But I don't think he is Moggi's equal.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004

cannavaro swap was the best ever,even better cause it was inter!:D

Mar 30, 2006
Inter never even used that goalie. he was a second string keeper for them. and for us we got a golden ball winner ahahhaha

i love

On another not I am happy about Milito possible coming .. and maby Barzagli coming but can we afford to spend like 20 million pounds or more on 2 defenders?

I think maby a cheaper alternative would be if we are selling Trez to Arsenal to ask for Senderos and Gilberto in return. that would really set us up

then we can spend the money we would have spent to a second CB on Huntelaar as Trez replacement.

so after we get milito our starting line up could be almost complet with 2 more transfer moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)