Juve still after Barzagli! (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I know - its just a thing. Kinda like how I trust more in left footed penalty takers!!! Wierd right
It isn't weird. Me for example prefers Italian players to any other players on our planet, does this mean that Italians are the only ones who make good footballers?! Even though, Milito is better than Barzagli. :tongue:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I followed the Brazilian defender Alex , he is great at high level matches but in the league, his performance is average and do mistakes but the quality is there...i can say this about Barzagli the quality is their but u need good circumstances to show it....there is also another reason is the playing for high profile teams like us will definitely rise up his concentration thru the game too ...

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I followed the Brazilian defender Alex , he is great at high level matches but in the league, his performance is average and do mistakes but the quality is there...i can say this about Barzagli the quality is their but u need good circumstances to show it....there is also another reason is the playing for high profile teams like us will definitely rise up his concentration thru the game too ...
Off topic.

Man, I want to tell you this ages ago, but I don't know why I opted to say it now. The squad in your signature is unrealistic and it should be the official team of the United Nations.

And you know what, it will get owned anytime by any team. Next...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Off topic.

Man, I want to tell you this ages ago, but I don't know why I opted to say it now. The squad in your signature is unrealistic and it should be the official team of the United Nations.

And you know what, it will get owned anytime by any team. Next...
I know :D ...am just dreaming ya masri :D :D ( just kidding)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I know :D ...am just dreaming ya masri :D :D ( just kidding)
man that aint even a dream its a nightmare, i'd rather be anally raped than have that team! theres a defender there, Hienzi, who doesnt even exist, and dont even get me started on the crazy choice of having camo as a defensive midfielder! and where the hell is del piero??? you think palla should oust him???? :disagree: and salihamidzic is no way a good right back!!! WHERE IS OUR BEST LEFT BACK CHIELLINI????? and...and....and..... ah i give up keep having nighmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)