Juve still after Barzagli! (111 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Barzagli in Tuscan tussle Friday 25 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrea Barzagli’s agent has revealed that the Palermo defender’s dream move to Fiorentina is unlikely to happen.

The Italian international, contracted until 2010, is expected to be sold at the end of the season and he has a Viola switch on his mind.

However, Claudio Orlandini has this afternoon admitted that the problematic relationship between the two clubs is a major hurdle to clear.

“The situation is very simple,” he noted. “The player himself would really like to sign for Fiorentina this summer.
“Unfortunately the two clubs do not speak to each other and there is no relationship whatsoever. If this continues then it will be very difficult to resolve.”

The representative also insists that the £10.7m valuation given to the World Cup winner by the Sicilian outfit wouldn’t pose a problem for the Tuscan giants.

“That is what the Rosanero are asking for, but I think that a deal could be finalised for something around £9m,” he noted.

“Obviously, as long as the distance between Fiorentina and Palermo remains like this then we cannot expect any news.

“We will have to wait until we all meet again in Milan for the summer market to discuss the issue further.”

The former Chievo defender has also been heavily associated with a transfer to Juventus following their return to the top flight.

Channel 4

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Barzagli in Tuscan tussle Friday 25 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrea Barzagli’s agent has revealed that the Palermo defender’s dream move to Fiorentina is unlikely to happen.

The Italian international, contracted until 2010, is expected to be sold at the end of the season and he has a Viola switch on his mind.

However, Claudio Orlandini has this afternoon admitted that the problematic relationship between the two clubs is a major hurdle to clear.

“The situation is very simple,” he noted. “The player himself would really like to sign for Fiorentina this summer.
“Unfortunately the two clubs do not speak to each other and there is no relationship whatsoever. If this continues then it will be very difficult to resolve.”

The representative also insists that the £10.7m valuation given to the World Cup winner by the Sicilian outfit wouldn’t pose a problem for the Tuscan giants.

“That is what the Rosanero are asking for, but I think that a deal could be finalised for something around £9m,” he noted.

“Obviously, as long as the distance between Fiorentina and Palermo remains like this then we cannot expect any news.

“We will have to wait until we all meet again in Milan for the summer market to discuss the issue further.”

The former Chievo defender has also been heavily associated with a transfer to Juventus following their return to the top flight.

Channel 4
While I doubt Juventus wants to be anyone's "silver medal," this is a pretty good sign that Fiorentina isn't in the bidding, and its pretty much Juventus, with the possibility of a Milan club.

Jul 2, 2006
What if Alex doesn't want to be a sub to Carvalho and Terry? What if Milito wants to leave that sh*t hole in Zaragoza? ok, it's not but Juve is Juve.

There's a million defenders better than Barzagli we could get. :pumpkin:
alex will play as starter,if essien can play as cb for chelsea,alex can do as well

milito will go to barca,at least we know he will stay in spain

I cant see million defenders better than Barzagli,because we know chivu,mexes rumours are lie

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
alex will play as starter,if essien can play as cb for chelsea,alex can do as well

milito will go to barca,at least we know he will stay in spain

I cant see million defenders better than Barzagli,because we know chivu,mexes rumours are lie
The Capello rumor made more sense that what I just read. :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What if Alex doesn't want to be a sub to Carvalho and Terry? What if Milito wants to leave that sh*t hole in Zaragoza? ok, it's not but Juve is Juve.

There's a million defenders better than Barzagli we could get. :pumpkin:
As far as I know Alex still hasn't been granted a work permit so that deal is not yet set in stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)