Juve still after Barzagli! (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Siena is not really a reflection of how good Barzagli is. He´s been pretty disappointing this season. I don´t trust him.

I would much rather sign Dario Dainelli. That man is a leader of Fiorentina´s defense and he is a rock.

Besides, Fiorentina surprisingly have the best defense in Serie A this season. (the smallest number of conceded goals).
ofcourse its not but i didn't see him play for a bit and he did well last night.

Dainelli could bring a bit of stability to the backline, as the most important characteristic he has is experience which is very important for us back there since almost all our players (until now) are relatively inexperienced especially in serie A.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Siena is not really a reflection of how good Barzagli is. He´s been pretty disappointing this season. I don´t trust him.

I would much rather sign Dario Dainelli. That man is a leader of Fiorentina´s defense and he is a rock.

Besides, Fiorentina surprisingly have the best defense in Serie A this season. (the smallest number of conceded goals).
My thought as well. I prefer Dainelli to Barzagli.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Mexes has a 7m£ buy-out clause and only one year left on his contract...
He knows the italian game and Im sure he would do great in Juve..
But he most probably will stay with Roma for another year. Roma is in a better situation when compared to us; the team is stable and will play in the Champions League. Therefore, I think that Mexes will either stay with Roma or leave to a team who will play in Europe.

May 4, 2004
But he most probably will prefer with Roma for another year. Roma is in a better situation when compared to us; the team is stable and will play in the Champions League. Therefore, I think that Mexes will either stay with Roma or leave to a team who will play in Europe.
Very true.. I was just hoping :)

He will stay there or join Milan...

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Obviously, I like Dainelli and Barzagli on juventus. Dainelli is the perfect player for Barzagli to play next to. Barzagli is solid and will be amazing on Juventus. I think Mexes is an unrealistic target and would like him on Juventus as well, although I do think he is a bit agressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)