Juve still after Barzagli! (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Barzagli and Zaccardo would be a very nice pickup for Juve, but I don't think Zaccardo is needed at the moment. I would like to see us pick up Dainelli on a free transfer along with Barzagli. Dainelli would be perfect next to him and then we would be able to spend some big bucks on a DM or SM.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
We should get Dainelli. Very good defender.
Dainelli is rumoured to be an Inter target. Co-rumourmongers Corriere dello Sport have Pepe and Cris back on today's agenda.

We need the four players that Pavel has asked for, i.e. not named as such, but 4 top class internationals to reinforce our prospect of Champions League football next September 2008.

Two additional defenders, Almiron and Huntelaar.

We had better get the cheques books out now before they're all snaffled up to join the Premiership, where thir talent will be surgically removed before they start a game.***

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** In today's Manchester Guardian (see Guardian Unlimited) former Real Madrid coach and World Cup winner Jorge Valdano has attacked English football as epitomized by Jose Mourinho and Rafael Benitez insisting that they are ushering in a bleak future for football, likening the semifinal in the CL between Liverpool and Chelsea to "shit hanging from a stick".

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I'd definitely welcome Zaccardo and Barzagli... but I dunno if I'd make the deal if it meant sacrificing Criscito. I'd much rather toss in a different defender/youth player and more money if thats what it takes.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Palermo Non solo Juve su Barzagli 14:10 del 13 maggio

Il direttore sportivo del Palermo, Rino Foschi, illustra i piani di mercato della società rosanero in vista della prossima stagione. Rispondendo sul Corriere dello sport oggi in edicola ad una domanda di un lettore, spiega: "Sono assolutamente infondate le voci che circolano su Amauri e Cavani. Questi due giocatori rappresentano il futuro del Palermo. Per quanto riguarda i programmi dell’anno prossimo, vogliamo ripeterci in un campionato di alta classifica completando l’organico nei reparti dove può essere carente. Di sicuro i giocatori che lei cita (Amauri, Cavani, Simplicio e Bresciano, ndr), non sono sul mercato. L’unico che potrebbe essere al centro di trattative, è Barzagli per il quale non c’è solo la Juventus, ma anche altri due club molto importanti italiani". (stadionews.it)
Palermo: not only Juve for Barzagli.

The sporty director of the Palermo, Dark Rino, illustrates the plans of market of the society rosanero in view of the next season. Answering on the Mail of the sport today in newsstand to a question of a reader, it explains: "I am absolutely unfounded the shouting that move about on Amauri and Cavani. These two gamblers represent the future of the Palermo. For how much it pertains the programs dell' next year, we want to repeat us in a championship of high listing completing l' organic in the departments where is able to be carente. Of secure the gamblers that she cites (Amauri, Cavani, Simplicio and Bresciano, editor's note), I is not on the market. L' sole that would be able to the negotiations center defender; Juventus isn't the only club negotiating Barzagli, but also there are other two very important Italian clubs". (stadionews. it)

Sorry for the poor translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)