Juve still after Barzagli! (111 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
And one from Holland :eyebrows:
one from Portugal- Quaresma or Nani, they did be fun to watch.:eyebrows:

Barzagli :tdown: I havent seen him much but imo he doesnt stand out from the rest of the Palermo defenders. However i clearly remember his game against Binter where Ibrahimovic made him look stupid. Stopping Ibra, is the least we should expect from him if he is playng for Juve next season. . .And Palermo have done poorly in the second half of the season, Barzagli was not class enough to intervene.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Barzagli is the perfect defender of Juventus. I hope we bring him in as I don't want to see this team become a premiership team or like Inter where we have less Italians than foreigners in our starting 11.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:yawn: On what basis did you conclude he is perfect for Juventus? By watching how many matches? It seems you don´t watch enough of him.

Juventus was never filled with foreigners and never will be. This is not the club policy. If you want Barzagli just for the sake of his nationality, you will be very disappointed if he wears our jersey. Not good enough. Next!

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
MArk has a point here ! We've never be able to watch barzagli to judge if he's enough good for juventus or not. I'm afraid what we've seen from him in the world cup is not enough. I'll repeat it again : our defence need a leader ! Go and bring him.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
MArk has a point here ! We've never be able to watch barzagli to judge if he's enough good for juventus or not. I'm afraid what we've seen from him in the world cup is not enough. I'll repeat it again : our defence need a leader ! Go and bring him.
This isn't aimed at yourself Zizou but everyone is now just repeating themselves on an unwinnable argument. Either the folk who don't want will be happy or he will come and we will get the chance to see if he is good enough for Juve. Until then there isn't much to be said.

I want Barzagli, but only if we get a leader such as Milito to play beside him.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
This isn't aimed at yourself Zizou but everyone is now just repeating themselves on an unwinnable argument. Either the folk who don't want will be happy or he will come and we will get the chance to see if he is good enough for Juve. Until then there isn't much to be said.

That would create fine tanderm

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
:yawn: On what basis did you conclude he is perfect for Juventus? By watching how many matches? It seems you don´t watch enough of him.

Juventus was never filled with foreigners and never will be. This is not the club policy. If you want Barzagli just for the sake of his nationality, you will be very disappointed if he wears our jersey. Not good enough. Next!
I've watched Barzagli a lot this season and I have to say that you're true.

As I said before, Barzagli hasn't been the one whom we used to see in the past couple of seasons. And even when he was in his best form, I still consider him an over-rated defender. Italy is simply a factory for the world's best defenders, this factory will never ever stop at Bazagli's feet.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004

I'm not so worried about this barzagli stuff u know why ?
the worse defender who come to play in juventus improve his skills. Let's say that Juventus is the right environnement where he could give a push to his career.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I'm not so worried about this barzagli stuff u know why ?
the worse defender who come to play in juventus improve his skills. Let's say that Juventus is the right environnement where he could give a push to his career.
That doesn' counts for LEgro he was awful when we took him!
But this unjustice that has been given to us may changed our luck.
We were a strong team before but with bitter luck. I'm not saying that we haven't any luck, but we've lost so many CL finals :(
I hope this changes our luck to better.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Sometimes you are only as good as the players around you, and I think that's the case with Barzagli. He reminds me a little of Cannavaro at Inter... didn't look all that impressive, but you could kind of tell it was a team issue rather than a player issue.

Barzagli paired with Milito, Luisao, Mexes or someone like that, and we're laughing.

Best thing about this form drop is that Palermo can't ask for the moon anymore.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Sometimes you are only as good as the players around you, and I think that's the case with Barzagli. He reminds me a little of Cannavaro at Inter... didn't look all that impressive, but you could kind of tell it was a team issue rather than a player issue.

Barzagli paired with Milito, Luisao, Mexes or someone like that, and we're laughing.

Best thing about this form drop is that Palermo can't ask for the moon anymore.
I would pick Milito over Mexes in any case, He'll be cheaper and more solid than Mexes!
But you speak wisely my friend...

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Barzagli is on and off. He sometimes plays very sloppy, and sometimes loses concentration of the game. Although I have to say when Palermo were playing good, he was too. Anyway, I believe he will come to Juventus just because we've been linked to him so long, and I know we're pretty close. I wouldn't really mind him if it's the best we can do, but I hope we can do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)