Juve still after Barzagli! (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Alex, Pepe, Metzelder, Mexes, Samuel,.....
Isn't Metzelder on his way to real madrid?

Anyway I don't think Samuel is sooo good.

Whole Palermo played bad,not only Barzagli..One player,defender especialy,shouldn't be blamed for the team's bad games.They have a weak bench too.
In my opinion we should try to get him.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Isn't Metzelder on his way to real madrid?

Anyway I don't think Samuel is sooo good.

Whole Palermo played bad,not only Barzagli..One player,defender especialy,shouldn't be blamed for the team's bad games.They have a weak bench too. In my opinion we should try to get him.
I know that many people argue over Barzagli and his quality but he isn´t good enough imo. Metzelder is very close to Real but it´s not a done deal yet. Anyway, I think our board have given up their hands on him.

Samuel imo is a very good defender with leader qualities and can reach a good form with Juve again.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I know that many people argue over Barzagli and his quality but he isn´t good enough imo. Metzelder is very close to Real but it´s not a done deal yet. Anyway, I think our board have given up their hands on him.

Samuel imo is a very good defender with leader qualities and can reach a good form with Juve again.
Are we linked with Samuel???

Mar 28, 2007
i don't want juventus to become other arsenal.. which got no home-based player... like donadoni said, we shouldnt sign too many overseas player. we need ITALIAN PLAYER!!! BARZAGLI! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)