Juve still after Barzagli! (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Mascherano is gone, forgotten, burried, and the team is looking elsewhere. Personally I'd play Paro - Zanetti as poles but we don't have adecquate cover for the pair, so any newcomer would be a starter and one of Paro/Zanetti has to be a sub.

I think selling Trezeguet is a reality we have to deal with to be able to compete in the upper league. Sad but necessary.
i don't think mascherano is over yet, but you could be right. even if we do get only mavuba, we could rotate all 3 of them in the central midfield. though i'd prefer seeing more of paro as he seems to be able to provide some much needed creativity in the centre from time to time.

selling trez could happen, but if we make smart moves it doesn't have to be a possibility. not going for barzagli will leave us extra funds, we have other options in metzelder, samuel and heinze. any of them would come drastically cheaper and that money could be spent on robinho, as jun stated, or even mancini. keeping trez is a option imo and i think the club are working on that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Mascherano rejected Juve for now, but he may want to sign for next season, when the deal won´t be so complicated.

Of course, if Liverpool doesn´t get him first.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
i don't think mascherano is over yet, but you could be right. even if we do get only mavuba, we could rotate all 3 of them in the central midfield. though i'd prefer seeing more of paro as he seems to be able to provide some much needed creativity in the centre from time to time.

selling trez could happen, but if we make smart moves it doesn't have to be a possibility. not going for barzagli will leave us extra funds, we have other options in metzelder, samuel and heinze. any of them would come drastically cheaper and that money could be spent on robinho, as jun stated, or even mancini. keeping trez is a option imo and i think the club are working on that.
Right now Chelski, Milan, Liverpool, ManUre, Lyon and possibly Roma are in the market for strikers with money to spend. The ones who seem to be available on the market are Huntelaar, Trez, Klose, Ronaldo. It seems to be there are more buyers and sellers at this stage, and I think there is a good chance this is a seller's market. We should start contract negotiation process as soon as we gain promotion, but if nothing comes of it by early July, we should cut off all the talks, and look for buyers, because by mid to late July, some of these players may have moved leaving very little room to raise the price for Trezeguet. Keeping Trez is definitely an option we should look at, but I don't think management should be too dogmatic on this issue. Trez is no Buffon, and there are viable alternatives to his absence.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Right now Chelski, Milan, Liverpool, ManUre, Lyon and possibly Roma are in the market for strikers with money to spend. The ones who seem to be available on the market are Huntelaar, Trez, Klose, Ronaldo. It seems to be there are more buyers and sellers at this stage, and I think there is a good chance this is a seller's market. We should start contract negotiation process as soon as we gain promotion, but if nothing comes of it by early July, we should cut off all the talks, and look for buyers, because by mid to late July, some of these players may have moved leaving very little room to raise the price for Trezeguet. Keeping Trez is definitely an option we should look at, but I don't think management should be too dogmatic on this issue. Trez is no Buffon, and there are viable alternatives to his absence.
that i agree, out of all our stars, buffon is the only one trully irreplaceable. good thing is i think our board is aware of that. that is most likely how it will go on, everything will be clearer once the promotion is certain, untill it is we can only speculate and dream of robinho and the likes. :p

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Imagine this

Buffon
Grygera Heinze Barzagli Chiellini
Paro Mavuba
Camoranesi Robinho Mancini
Klose
your lineup looks great even if I`d like to see us playing with a minimum of 2 strikers

Nedved is not retiring this season therefore you could add him as well

I was thinking about 3-4-1-2 my favourite formation which coaches don`t seem too enthusiastic about
This is what I was thinking:

-------Robinho-----Klose
------------Nedved
Mancini----------------Camoranesi
--------Paro-----Mavuba
---Heinze Barzagli Grygera
-------------Buffon

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

3-4-1-2 is extinct i'm afraid. it died with zlatko kranjcar and croatia at the world cup in germany.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Anyone who'd prefer Huntelaar over Klose?
Klose is super I love to have him, but Huntelaar is also good and so young, the age factor is important I would pick huntelaar, but he might need more time than klose to fit in the team..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)